Comeback.. Be Here (KSJ)

Kim Seokjin POV

Finally, after 3 years, I could hold her in my arms again, though it's through dance. It's not a dream, right? I hope it isn't. "How are you, Princess?"

She smiled, "Never been better. How are you, Oppa?"

"It feels like a dream. Where have you been?" I asked her

"It's long story"

"We have all night"  I said

"Well, I don't. I have to go back at 11 pm" she rejected.

"Are you Cinderella?" I joked

"I am, don't you know it?" she joked back

"Well, I hope I could be your Prince Charming" I tried to flirt

"What a cheesy line..." she hit my chest slowly and I hold her hand.

"Seriously, we need a time to catch up" I stared at her deeply. She avoided to have eye contact with me.

"Sure, but it's already late" she smiled at me

"Why? Is there someone waiting for you at home" I joked

She leaned on to me and whispered to my ear "Yes". Then she kissed me on the cheek. "Good night, take care" and she left.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt by her answer. Is she married? But, why she didn't bring her husband or boyfriend for this event.

----------------------The Next Day-------------------

I'm in the middle of important meeting but I couldn't keep my focus on, not until Namjoon poked on me, "Hyung, are you okay? You seem distraught"

"Can you cover for me? I'm not feeling well. Gentlemen, I'm sorry I have to leave early, Mr. Kim Namjoon will taking over this meeting. You're all in a good hand. Good day!" then I left the meeting.

Irene was following me with her Ipad, "Do you want me to cancel your schedule for today?"

"Yes, please"

"Would you like to go home? I'll call the driver"

"No"

I sat on my seat, Irene looked concerned, "You're thinking about her, right? Jisoo?"

"How do you know?"

"I'm your assistant for more than 5 years, I know everything" she said proudly. I chuckled.

"I'm lucky to have you as my assistant. Since, I have no more schedule, you can leave early. Get a life, having a date with your fiance. It's been more than 3 years, when will you two get married anyway? And about that, are you still going to work after getting married?" I asked her

She smiled bitterly, "Well, we broke up 6 months ago"

"Whaat? How??" I couldn't believe

"Changed of heart? You? Just like that? I wish I could changed my heart like that.."

She shook her head, "No, I still love him. It's him."

"That can't be right.. he was cheating on you??"

"Technically, no. He's a good man. He was fair enough to talk to me that he had an eye for other woman. And, it's only fair that if we just broke up"

"What? Are you sure that it's not just a fling? I always have a crush on Anna Hatheway, but it doesn't mean I would leave my fiance" I expressed my experience.

"Hahhahaha, it's not like that, Sir"

"So, that's why you always working late in the past 6 months, eventhough I asked you to go home" I told her