Exile (KSJ)

Kim Seokjin POV

"Arrrgghhh!!!" Taehyung scream and hit the car dashboard of mine. "I knew it!! I knew it!! I should've killed him sooner before this happen" he said in frustration.

"Easy tiger. I know you're upset, but there's no need to hit my baby here" I patted my Lamborgini dashboard for a joke, but Taehyung didn't budged, not even give me a side eye "Listen, Tae. From what I see, you've done your best to warning Jisoo. But, as people say, when you're in love, you turn blind and deaf, apparently. It happened to me once, when with Nicole"

"That's why I hate being in love. People went stupid. Putting all the logic aside" Taehyung still spitting

"Well, it's beautiful you know. I bet it's more beautiful with the right one. I want experience that again. And, I hope you will experience it" I smiled to him

Taehyung gave me a side eye, I chuckled, "Listen, just gave me all the information about Jehun, and let's make him pay"

"It's Jaehyun by the way and youu'd do that??" Taehyung surprised, he didn't think his brother would care this much about Jisoo.

"Of course! Jisoo is also my friend. We have to send him a message that you don't want to mess with us" I smirked

"Now, I understand why my boss scared of you. You don't look like a CEO, you look like a mob. You've got Vito Corleone vibes" he put Godfather movie as reference

"I thought I am Michael"

"No, you don't deserve to be a protagonist" Taehyung shrugged

I pulled over, "We've arrived, it's only playground here. Are you sure Jisoo here?"

"Yes, whenever she feels sad, she will come here. Let's go"

We walked straight to swing section, and here she is. Her eyes all puffy, with smudged mascara, and yet she still looked beautiful.

She stared blankly, when Taehyung called her, she stared at him and said, "You come....." and she started crying again "I'm sorry, Tae... I'm sorry for not listening to you.."

"Chuu..!" And suddenly a young woman around approached her and hug her "Are you okay? I will kick his ass. don't worry. I will sue him and put him in jail. I promise."

Taehyung whispered to me, "She's Jennie, our new legal staff at company. She's Jisoo bestfriend."

"I thought you are Jisoo bestfriend?"

"Apparently I'm not the only one."

Jennie realized my present and she started bowing to me, "Ah, Sajang nim. I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Kim Jennie, legal advisor of your fashion line company and Jisoo's bestfriend"

"You can call me Seokjin, we're not in the office."

"Arasseo. Jichuu, what happened?"

Then. Jisoo started tell her story. We were amazed by how she handled the break up.

"You're doing great Jisoo, you handled it amazingly!! I'm so proud of you!" Jennie hugged her proudly.

Taehyung clapped his hands, "That's my girl"

"So, what are you gonna do now? Whatever it is, I'm down!!" Jennie said

"I think you should not stay in your apartment in the next days. He could visit you" Taehyung gave her a probability of Jaehyun will coming to her apartment.

"Taehyung is right! You should stay at your parents. I would really love to offer you stay with me, but I have a roommate, I need to ask her first, and given the time, she's already asleep." Jennie explained.