This is Me Trying (KJS)

Kim Jisoo POV

I woke up in my night gown and felt a massive headache due to the hungover. Seokjin Oppa was nowhere insight. I thought, I won't regret it, but after I regained my conciousness, it was creeping me out.

I felt terrible, I felt like using Seokjin Oppa as a rebound, to kiss my problem away. I was scared that it would affect my relationship with him. I started to cry again. I knew that I always make a stupid decision when I'm drunk.

I heard a knock on my door, I bet it's Jin Oppa. I wiped my tears away, and said "Come in..."

Then he came in, wore a bathrobe with his wet hair styled, he looked more fresh than I was, "Morning, Jisoo.. I bring you a hungover soup, hungover juice, and coffee, and some aspirin. I don't know which one do you prefer for your headache." He called me on my name again, unlike last night, he called me princess. I like being called princess by him.

He put the tray on my bed, "Since, it's a special day, you can have your breakfast on bed, and.." he stopped talking after looking at my face "Are you crying..?"

"No" I shaked my head but the tears betrayed me, "Yes..."

"Do you miss Jaehyun?"

"No"

"Is it about last night?"

I nodded.

"Did you regret it?"

"Yes and no..." I started sobbing, "I feel terrible, I feel like using you to kiss my problem away, I respect you too much for just using you for sex. The thing is, I'm not really drunk last night, I'm still sober to stop it. But, last night was too good to be ignored, I've never had sex like that. The sex was mind blowing. But, I don't want this affect our relationship"

He chuckled, "You're not using me, Princess. It was the best sex I ever had. I'm fully aware that you're still confused, so I won't push anything to you"

"So, should we talk about the next step? To define our relationship?" I asked him carefully

"What relationship? You're overthinking this too much, we both intoxicated and horny at the same time. We can pretend it didn't happen" Jin Oppa explained like it was all good.

"But, it did happened"

"Yes, it happened. In fact, I won't regret it for a bit. The only I regret that I make you cry right now. If you want to define what it is, alright, shoot. Do you like me?" he asked me.

Well, I liked him. I always liked him, but not in that way. However, seeing him in a bathrobe with slick back hair and called me Princess, makes my heart skipped a beat. I didn't know that is it because I like him or just a sexual tension that appear. "I always like you, Jin Oppa.. but not in that way. And, I'm still in breaking up period. After last night, I gotta be honest, my heart skip a beat seeing you in that bathrobe with slick back hairstyle. And, I like it when you call me Princess"

"Really.." He leaned closer to me, "So do you like me Princess?" he cupped my face with his hands

"I like your style now.." I stuttered

"Do you like me to call you princess?" he's getting closer and now his thumb wiped my used tears

I nodded

"Do you want me to call you princess from now on?" I didn't reply. I wanted it but it would be awkward for everyone, since we're not dating. Then, he whispered to me, "Secretly" made my spine tickled. I knew that I was already wet again down there and I had a heavy breathing. I am sure that he realized that too. I nodded slowly.