It's Nice to Have a Friends (KTH)

Kim Taehyung POV

The next week, I could not help my awkwardness to Jisoo. I have never lie to her or having a secret. I always tell her everything. Now, I was avoiding her since morning. 

"Tae, are you okay?" Jisoo approached me. I put the fakest smile I had and nodded. "You're hiding something" accused her

"Whaat? Nooo." I said with a high pitched. "I gotta go" then I immediately left the room, and I could heard her mumbled "Weird"

I went straight to Jennie office, "Ms. Kim, a word?" I gave her a signal to went outside. She followed me, and we went to the rooftop. I lit my cigarette and had a smoke. I offered her a stick and she refused.

"I quit. No thanks"

"Since when?" I frowned

"3 years ago" Jennie shrugged

"Why?"

"I want to have kids someday" she said

"I thought you don't like to be in a relationship" I asked her

"In this modern world, you don't need a partner to have a kid"

"True. You can adopt the unfortunate"

"Well, as a woman, I would like to get pregnant. It's a privilege" she said with a soft smile. I have never thought a woman that ambitious like her has a dream like that.

"So, sperm donor? I could give you for free with conventional way" I teased her

"No, thanks." she rolled her eyes, "So, what's up Kim Taehyung. It's a working hour and yet you asked me to hang out with you in this rooftop"

"I'll tell Jisoo about us" I smoked my cigarette.

"Tell what?" she confused, I couldn't believe this woman, we had just had sex a week ago and she forgot already

"Us having sex"

"Are you out of your mind??? No fucking way! Jisoo will kill us! I've made a promise to her!" she yelled at me

"So do I! We broke that promise and we don't have to add more mistake by lying to her. She'll understand, we both intoxicated"

"When you're gonna tell her?" she crossed her arms

"Tonight. The sooner, the better." I said to her

"Okay. But, we have to prepare with the consequences" she said.

After finishing up my cigarette, I went to Jisoo's office, "Sooyaa, do you have a plan after office? Why don't we have a drink? It's Friday night, and you have worked very hard this week, despite your personal issues. Let's celebrate your single life!"

"Really? Do you know me at all? I'm not really into party. I just tag along with you because I need to make sure the NDA" Jisoo shrugged while keeping her eyes to her laptop.

"Just a bottle of soju would not be bad, I won't take you to a loud bar. We could talk about life, and let's take Jennie too. It should be fun" I was begging her

"Jennie? Tae.... what did you do?"

"Nothing." I panicked

"I know you, and it's not nothing. Tell me" now she closed her laptop. 

Okay, Kim Taehyung, take a deep breath. It's not like you committed to a crime. You know what, she is scary when she's angry.

"Promise me that you won't be mad" I said to her like little boy said to his mom. 

"Well, it depends on what are you going to say" Jisoo was being serious. I kept silent, not sure where should I start. "If you don't want to say it now, that's okay. Sooner or later I will find out anyway. You're not good at hiding, at least not for me."