Dancing With Our Hands Tied (KTH)

Kim Taehyung POV

"Do you think it's okay to let Jisoo with your brother?" Jennie asked me on our way to her car.

"I think so. Why?" I asked her

"I don't know, something isn't right. I never thought she close with your brother"

"Me neither. But, hey, if jisoo thinks that she needed him, then it's okay." I explained to her

"It seems odd. Do you think something will happen between them?" she kept nagging me

"Knowing my brother, I don't think so. Listen, unlike me, my brother is more uptight. I bet, he will open his laptop and continue to work his ass off. One day, he had a surgery, he only took 6 hours off work tops. He even asked Namjoon hyung to bring his laptop" I shrugged

"Really? What happened when he broke up?" she asked while opening the door of her car.

"Get drunk for 1 night, hooking up with a random girl in a bar. The next morning he asked the girl to sign the NDA and went to clinic to check the STD. Then, came back to work, he worked even harder when he feels sad. And, it's the worst day of our entire employee lives" I remembered clearly. When he broke up with Nicole noona, he declined any idea that came from me to this fashion company. Proposed a budget approval was way harder and harsher. That's why I asked Jisoo now for any job related to my brother directly. Become his brother is really not a privilege, he's way more rude when it comes to me and Namjoon hyung. Don't ask me about Namjoon hyung, he repeatedly ask for resignation to our father.

"Wow, hopefully that will not come again. So, where's your apartment? Hannam-dong?" Jennie asked

"Samseon-dong. Only Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung live in Hannam-dong area."

"Why don't you choose Hannam-dong?" she asked

"The area is more suitable for family. Besides, I love freedom, I don't like being surrounded by family" After my parent retired, they moved to Ilsan. They wanted to stay away from big city live. I was so glad when they retired. I see my parent get closer to each other. I was relieved that there're still love between them.

"I see. Please be patient, there's traffic ahead. It'll take 1,5 hours until arrival."

"Where do you live? If it's too far from my apartment, just drop me on the main road, so I could call a cab" I told her

"No worries, I live in Nanhyeon dong, only 20 minutes from your apartment" she start driving.

I looked at her driving, she's so beautiful and sexy at the same time. Why Jisoo doesn't want me to hook up with her? Maybe she expected a relationship, "So, tell me Jennie, do you have boyfriend? I don't want to get into trouble because you drive me home"

"I don't do relationship. Too complicated" she replied shortly

Whaaat?? Then why Jisoo doesn't want me to hook up with her. She's the perfect girl to hook up with. Or maybe, she's gay, "Are you gay?"

"What's with the intrusive question, buddy? I'm not gay, are you?"

"No, I'm not." I texted Jisoo, maybe I should wait til tomorrow, she still devastated

"You must be wondered why Jisoo doesn't allowed we're to be dating." she could read my mind!

"How would you do that?" I surprised

"Read your mind? I'm in legal, it's my job to read people, and you are easy to read. I think Jisoo doesn't want to create and awkward situation between us. Since, we both don't want to be tied down into a relationship. It's the matter of time someone will get hurt. Besides, we're working together. It would jeopardize our career. Let me put this through, what if Jisoo dating or hooking up one of your brother? There's a possibility one of them is getting hurt, and will put you in awkward situation. Unless, they will end up together for real, buy how rare is that?" Jennie explained.