Getaway Car (KSJ)

Kim Seokjin POV

I had no idea why we were fighting. It's all chaotic. Was it because there's a feeling involve? How did she knew I still had not move on from Nicole? Should I apologize? For whatever reason that make her mad. Do I have a feeling to Jisoo? I don't think so. I felt so anxious and uneasy, and I just wanted to see her even more. Should I go to her office now?

I looked at my calendar, I had no meeting for the rest of the day. I called Irene to my office, "Irene, do you know flower shop nearby?"

"Of course, it's only down the street. Would you like to buy flowers? Who do you want to send? Let me arrange it. What kind of occasion is this?" Irene open up her tablet to make some notes

"It's for Jisoo. Let me buy it. Please clear all my schedule for the rest of the day" I said to her while pick up my suit and shut down my laptop. I saw Irene so happy, "Why are you seem so happy? Because I buy her a flower?" I chuckled.

"That, but most importantly, I could go home on time" she grinned

"Aissh.. Irene, do you have any recommendation what kind of flower should I buy? I kinda want to apologize to her"

"What did you do?" she sounded like threaten me

"It's just a stupid thing. I accused her for being jealous, while she stressed out about tomorrow presentation" I grinned to her

"Aisshh.. White Tulip known as an apology flower"

"Thank you."

A minute after Irene excuse herself, she came back right in, "Sajang Nim, there's someone would like to see you" 

"Irene, I told you to clear my schedule for the rest of the day"

But, when I saw who was standing outside my office, I gasped, my heart beat very fast, I couldn't breath. Someone who used to be the love of my life standing in front of me. It was Nicole. "Hello, Jin."

I was keeping silent for a couple of minutes, until Irene talk to me, "Sajang Nim, you have an appointment outside, remember?"

I cleared my throat, "Right, just give me an hour, Irene" I gulped, "Long time no see, Nicole. Come on in"

She's sitting on a couch and I was sitting in front of her, "How are you, Jin?"

"What do you want?" I asked her right away.

"I just want to hang out with you as a friend.." Nicole stuttered.

"Cut the bullshit." I stared at her and then she started to cry. Damn, she really knew my weakness. I moved to sit beside her immediately. "Why are you crying? I thought you were happy." I held her hand.

"I'm sorry Jin, I was wrong.. I thought going back with Jungwoo's father was the best option.. but I was so wrong, I can't stop thinking about you.. I'm sorry" she kept crying.

I handed her a tissue and offered her some tea. I waited until she calm herself down. "Tell me what happened, Nicole"

"I thought going back together with him was the best options. We gave our love fully to Jungwoo, but not to each other. I realized that I still love you, and he aware of that. It led us to many fights. We even went to marriage counseling, but it didn't work. So, we decided to get a divorce and co-parenting with him." she said while still sobbing

"What about Jungwoo?" I asked her while brushing her hair. Shoot, old habit.

"He's devastated, but he understand. I take him to the counseling for broken home kids. He'll be alright."

"It must have been really hard for him...." I said to her. We both silent. "So, why do you come here?"

"Jin, I know I don't have any right to do this, you could call me selfish, but I still love you, is there any chance for us to get back together?" she asked