Don't Blame Me (KNJ)

Kim Namjoon POV

It's been 3 months since we saw Jisoo at the hospital. Seokjin hyung life was a messed right now. He seemed unfocused to his work, I even took over his meeting sometimes, because he was too drunk to go the meeting.

Jisoo cut off contacts with all of us. She send the resignation letter and paid all the penalty because she didn't follow the notice period. Her apartment was empty, and the tenant said that she already left the building.

Seonho was nowhere to be found, he was also vanished along with Jisoo. His assistant said that he went overseas for some business related, maybe Jisoo went along with her.

Tae was devastated at first, he even stopped talking with Jin hyung at some point. He never request any budget approval, his assistant, Jennie, who will do that for him.

Me? Well, I tried my best to be the peacemaker between this two. I hate when they fought. Though I was not that close with Jisoo, but her absence really impacted to my life significantly. I never thought that she was the one who changed Jin hyung to be more compasionate, lively, and gentle. He even said that I could pursue my dream in music.

But now? I had to back up Jin hyung in every aspect of his life. Me and Irene were working really hard in the past one year, to ensure Jin hyung didn't skip his meeting, sign the paperwork on time, and to not get drunk.

There was a knocked on my office, it was Irene, "Mr. Kim? Can I come in?"

"Please, Irene.."

"Mr. Kim. There were 8 documents overdue that need to be signed by Sajang Nim."

"I'm aware of that.. I just finished reviewing 3 documents, Taehyung budget approval can be processed, no need Jin hyung approval, since it's finance related, I have the authority for that" I said to her while massaging my forehead.

"You are wearing yesterday outfit, Mr. Kim..."

I sighed, "I know.. I already asked my assistant to bring my work outfit. Thank God for having personal shower room in my office"

"You should go home, security said that you went to the office on the weekend" Irene seemed concern

"I have double job now, remember?" I chuckled

"It has to stop. Sajang nim went too far. Can you hire a detective?" Irene said referring to finding Jisoo by using detective services. We had to told her, because she will aware the changes of Jin behavior.

"Already have, but her brother is really good at hiding her. Irene, I have gone through all the document, and send it back to you and looping in Jin hyung. Please make sure that he sign it on Monday at the latest. It's Friday, and it's really late, I think you should go home" I told her, then she excused herself.

I went to Jin hyung apartment. He was on leave for more than a week. I found him sleeping on the couch with a bottle of whisky on his right hand and console game on the other hand.

His apartment was a mess. I took a picture of him and send it to Taehyung
Come, he's our brother after all

In the next 15 mins, Taehyung arrived, while I washed the dishes.

"Aigooo, what happened to him? He's the one who hurt Jisoo, but he end up like this" his face looked disgusted

"Just shut up, help me to carry him to the bathroom. He need to shower"

We brought her to bathroom, open his clothes and leave him only with underwear. We put him under the shower and turn on the cold water, "WHAT THE HELL?????!!!!!" he screamed