#8

Author note
Warning ⚠️

"Ahhh she lives"
"Shhh why so loud, gezz kyle I'm right here don't need to yell"
"Haha someone has a hangover"
"Noo I'm just not a morning person" having a scan of the room I look around a see no one else is around "where is everyone else?"
"Soap has Jasper and Ghost is probably at the gym"
"Ahh okay haha how are you guys feeling after last night?"
"Nah we are good Soap is insane when it comes to drinking"
"Haha fair enough, aye I'm sorry for bailing last night I ahhh"
"Nah it's fine Ghost messaged us letting us know that you passed out when u got up here"
"Ohh is that what he said huh, did he give Soap back his jacket?"
"Why did Ghost have Johnnys jacket, why don't you have it?"
"Long story, I'll have to talk to Ghost later about it"
Gaz scoffs at me while he packs up his dishes "Dam girl your must like playing with fire"
"I know what I'm doing, anyway what's for breakfast around here?"
"Well there's still some scrambled eggs that ghost made in the pan"
"GHOST COOKED?"
"Haha yeah"
"Well shit imma have to give it a try then, what's your plans?"
"Training with soap maybe relax, you?"
"Nope I'm relaxing I was told I have the day off so that is what I'm doing"
"Righto well I'm out then see ya later"
With that gaz left me alone to go about my business.

I walk into the kitchen, grab so bread and put it in the toaster, while I wait for it to done I get out a glass of juice and butter. I make up my breakfast seating down at the table. Taking the first bite holy shit he can cook a groan leaves my mouth as I take another and another. Basically inhaling my breakfast trying to be quick just in case someone comes in and I have to stop eating so they don't see my face. I wash up my plate and glass, then crash on the couch watch some tv, zoning out from the world and drifting into a state on semiconscious.

I hear the front door open, and soap pokes his head around the wall seeing who's there. His eyes land on me and give me a huge smile
"There's my pretty lil las, how you feeling?"
"Haha I'm good Johnny, how are you?"
"I'm good and Jas is back in ya room"
"Very good Thankyou, aye did you get your jacket back?"
"Yeah Ghost gave it back to me last night when I gave him yours, he said something like you left it in his bathroom last night. Why were you in his room last night?" He says to me with jealousy and sadness written all over his face
"Don't be like that, come on"
"No you just don't understand"
He storms out of the room heading towards his room, I get up and follow him
"Johnny?!" I call out to him

Slowly chatching up to him he goes to close the door on me but I stop it, by the time I open the door his already in his bathroom with the door closed. I sit on his bed waiting for him to get out.

He comes out after 10 mins, with a towel wrapped around his waist. Not meaning to let my eyes wander, taking in his well maintained body scanning from from top to bottom letting my mouth hang open following the deep v that gets cut off by his towel.
"Lieutenant my eyes are up here"
Snapping me out of the trance I was under
"Yeahh umm yeah hi"
"You better get out lil one, if Lt finds you in here" he pause looking me up and down " it really won't be pretty"
"Soap come on talk to me, what has changed from last night. did he say something to you"
"You won't understand, his my lieutenant I have to listen to him. Now out" he says as he nods towards the door
"Unless your gonna physically move me, I'm not leaving" I say as I lay down on his bed
"Fuck Tristan your not making this look good, if he comes in I'll be dead"
"Let me handle him, come here"
"Haha no imma put some clothes on first I'm dumb but not an idiot" he says as he grabs some pants and walks back into the bathroom.

He walks back and lays down beside me both of us laying on our backs staring at the ceiling.
"What happened?"
"You don't get it do you. He literally controls us, his word is the law basically to us. We owe him our lives, his saved us I don't know how many times."
I turn on my side to face him, interwinding my legs in his, one of my arms probing up my head while the other is playing with his dog tags, I feel him tense up underneath me.
"He doesn't control me and won't stop me from getting what I want"
"We really shouldn't"
"Johnny please don't try and fight me on this, you've said it yourself that you wanted it so don't and act like you don't."
"That's before Ghost told me that we..."
"What, what did he say"
"That we can't get with you because your his
"I'm not his, I never agreed to that"
"None the less we can't and he said if you try anything we should take you to his room and keep you there until he gets there"
"Then why aren't you doing that?"
"I will, just not yet" he starts trailing off as I slowly move my leg up and down his leg and carefully rub his growing bulge with my knee