OLD BONDS AND NEW ONES

Start from the beginning

             Marjorie smiled at Audrey , " and Davie liked calling you wild girl , " she looked at the others laughing , "remember when I asked her if Audrey could  join our group."

              Corey snapped her fingers , " I remember how appalled she was at the idea. She still carried the nickname even after you joined us ," she told Audrey , " You were the only one who could ever talk back at her and for some reason Davie would let it slide."

              Audrey smiled recalling her mean girl days , " yeah well , I had nicknames for all of you. Davie had the most."

                Sidney smiled playing with her coffee mug ,  "I think all had alot of varying nicknames for Davie."

               They all nodded , regardless of the nicknaming and talking about each other behind the other's back and mean girl tendencies -  the six had a friendship amongst them. In the end , they were all connected together because Davie was the one who brought them in the first place. Selecting each of them to join her group.

              This time , Audrey wasn't the only looking at the empty sixth  chair as the mothers were reminded one of their own wasn't with them anymore. The playful atmosphere disspitating

            "It feels wrong ," Elodie said looking at them as her fingers played with the coffee mug , " doing this in Davie's house. It's ghoulish."

                Sidney sighed , " I'm supposed to be selling it later this month and since no one else was volunteering to host."

                 "My ex husband is back , I'm trying to find out if my new hot very hot back  neighbor is available , I can't have you old ladies giving me a bad impression."

                "There's that blunt personality I so desperately missed." Corey said as the others shook their heads. Audrey and Corey were the blunt memebers of the group back then.

              "It can't be a concidence," Elodie said , "that it's all our daughters." When Audrey cleared her throat loudly , the former corrected herself , " sorry , it's all our children."

               "Thank you." Audrey sometimes wondered why she was the only one in their friend group who had a son and not a daughter, she would have liked to have one , but regardless at least she still had a child ,even if he was troublesome sometimes so she was thankful

             "Millwood is a small town , Millwood's a small high school." Corey clarified which was very much accurate.

                "Either way , it's our daughters ," Marjorie looked at Audrey , her former bestie , "and son ," that made the latter smile , "we need to be worried about right now."

            "Strongly agree." Audrey said , "first let's get them through this disciplinary hearing , I know the school board will try to strike like wolves. I know being there."

              Although Asher hadn't done anything till date that is to warrant a disciplinary meeting , Audrey from her tired trips to Clanton's office both as teen and parent had a good idea of the hot wa

                  Corey hummed , "we got to get them through this."

                  "About that . Our children shouldn't be the only ones in the cross hairs. That boy should also be held accountable." Sidney declared.

                "Dexter said the same thing ," Audrey said , "he said he might help with Ash should Tom still try to further the situation more than it is. He said if we find the original case , it might mitigate what our kids did. Turn it in their favor some how."