Bonus chapter

So I am here with the bonus chapter. Are you excited?

Author's POV. 

Advika, Jeevika and Meera were in the kitchen of the Rathore Mansion.  Everyone is busy in their life so for a long time they weren't able to meet each other. So Advika is missing everyone. So she decided to call everyone for dinner. So all of them are here.  Abhimaan is sitting in a living room with Aarav and Devang. 

But Vidhyut and Sid still didn't come as they have some work. Ansh and Rihaan are playing with everyone.  Ansh is seven years old and Rihaan is three years old. 

Both the brothers are playing. But then they found something laying on the ground and got excited to see what it was? So they went to take it. 

Meanwhile Vidhyut and Sid reach at the same time. They greet each other with friendly hug then Vidhyut realized something so he spoke,

" Don't tell me your son is also here?" 

" Of course he is here and I don't understand your problem with my son."

" as if you don't know."  

Vidhyut said, at, suffocating him. To which Sid just rolled his eyes. Before they can speak further two kids come running towards them.

" Chachu, Mama" Rihaan shouted looking at them and ran towards them. Vidhyut caught Rihaan in his arms and Sid picked up Ansh. 

" Hello Vidhyut Uncle" Ansh said,

" You know I don't like you," Vidhyut said, narrowing his eyes. 

" Ufff Vidhyut Uncle even I don't like you. Do I tell you that continuously, then why do you keep telling me? You are more  child then. "

" Ruck Chutku tujhe to me bata hu. I thought you were a good boy. But you and and this Tingu both disappoint me."

To which Ansh just showed his tongue to Vidhyut.  But Vidhyut realized that Rihaan is not speaking anything. 

" Hey Tingu, why are you not saying anything?" 

He asked him. And Rihu spoke,

" Chachu Why , Mama  tummy  big ?" He asked to showing him Advika's photo. yes what they got is Advika's photo if Godh bharai. 

" Because you are inside your maa's tummy." He replied to him.

" Hoo you don't know you are inside Maa's tummy."   Sid Said

" Maa eat me" he asked with teary eyes. 

Because Vidhyut can speak anything. Sid spoke,

" No baby Gudiya didn't eat you. It was your papa who put you inside your maa's tummy."  

He said while winking at Vidhyut. Who understands  his intentions. And shook his head. But he didn't say anything. 

" How ?" Rihu asked innocently.

" How do we know Rihu, ask your papa? " Vidhyut said

" You know he did it when everyone was sleeping," Sid said with a chuckle. 

Rihu looked both of them with wide eyes and asked Vidhyut to put him down. Which he did. He ran to his father. And Sid ans vidhyut entered behind him knowing what was going to happen. While controlling their laugh. 

Rihu riched to his father. Stand in front of him with his hands on his hips. Advika, Meera and Jeevika who comes out look at the scene in front of them.  Arav and Devang also looked at him with confused faces. 

But of course no one said anything. Because everyone knows that When Rihu is with his papa no one interferes. Not only that but the only person who can say anything to Abhimaan Singh Rathore and can get away is his carbon copy Rihaan Singh Rathore. Yes, Rihaan is a carbon copy of Abhimaan in every sense. And Abhimaan is proud of it. 

Abhimaan raised his eyebrows at him and Rihaan narrowed his eyes more and then suddenly started hitting him with his small fist. Of course It didn't hurt him but he is confused with his son's behavior. 

He  grabbed both of his hands and then made him sit on his lap. And asked,

" Rihu tell me why are you hitting me?"

" You tell me what do you do with my maa when everyone sleeps?" 

Listening to him, Abhimaan's eyes went wide and Advika started coughing. 

" What kind of question is this Rihu?"

" No, tell me. Look this photo in this I am inside maa's tummy and sid mamu and Vidhyut chachu said that you did it at night when everyone was sleeping. Tell me why do you do this?"  

Abhimaan glared at Sid and Vidhyut who were trying to suppress their laughter. And Advika becomes all red because of blushing. 

" Are you both mad? What are you teaching my son? Both of you won't let my son be innocent. I should keep him away from you idiots."  He glared at both of them. 

Everyone was suppressing their laughter. 

" Rihu don't pay attention to them ok. They are bad boys but you are good boy na. Stay away from them"  he said softly. 

" But  How did I Went inside maa's tummy?" Rihu asked again. 

Abhimaan facepalm himself not knowing what to answer his son. But Jeevika spoke,

" Because Your papa is married to your maa. And your papa loves your maa. This is how you went inside ok. Now don't question further. " 

Rihaan is still confused but nods his head. Abhimaan looked at Jeevika with relief on his face. And mouthed Thank you. Because his son would stop talking if he was not satisfied with the answer. 

" Come on now let's have dinner." 

Meera interpreted as she doesn't want to dragge this. Abhimaan and Advika sign in relief. 

Soon everyone sat on the table. Ansh went to his buu and kissed her cheeks. And sat on her lap. Abhimaan narrowed his eyes and rubbed Advika's cheek and kissed her. 

" Come on buddy, grow up. I don't even play this silly game now. " Ansh said

" Then Chutku, if you are that much mature then why don't you stop kissing my wife."

" Sorry buddy, that's not possible. I will keep kissing Buu Until I get my angel."

He said looking at Vidhyut. And Vidhyut rolled his eyes at him. 

Rihaan on the other hand settled himself on Jeevika's lap and Jeevika started feeding him.  Looking at them Vidhyut made a morsel and was about to feed Jeevika but Rihu ate in between. 

" Hey Tingu, that was for my wife." 

" Chi is mine. You can't make her eat. She loves me." 

Rihana calls Jeevika Chi a short form of Chachi. When he started speaking to them only he called her chi.

" Ohh tingu she is here because of me. So stay away from her. "

" No "  saying he placed his face in her crook of neck. And showed Vidhyut his tongue.

This is how the dinner planned by Advika went by four male glaring at each other. 

So did you enjoy the chapter. 

Do tell me your opinion in the comment box. Also please vote if you like.