chapter 20

Author's POV.

After the fireworks Advika was so happy looking at the colorful sky. When there were still fireworks going on, Abhimaan asked her to dance with him. To Which Advika agreed.

He took her one hand and put that on his shoulder.  And Slowly he slid his one hand on her waist. He pulled her towards him. And hold her second hand with his free hand. Slowly they started dancing but there was no music.

After few seconds he asked her,

" Do you know why we are dancing without any music under these fireworks.?"
" No"

" Because if there will be any romantic song we play, it will come to an end. And I don't want to end anything with you even if it's just a song. And this dark sky is a symbol of my life which was dark before you entered. And now it's  just like this sky which is full of color. "

Saying this he turned her. Now her back is facing his chest. He slowly back hugged her and pointed at the sky.

She smiled looking at this. Then turn towards him and asked,

" Why do you like me this much?"
" I don't know the answer to this question but the only thing I know is that, If I don't get you. I will end this world."
" You know you sound like a possessive lover."
" Whatever I am now I am yours."

She somehow like this so decided to tease him,
" And what if I refused you"

He pulled her close to her and said,
" I will kidnap you and will marry you. You will be mine by hook or crook. "

She thought he is joking so laugh at him and said,
" You will kidnap me? What are you a Mafia"

That's when he realized that she doesn't know about her being mafia. This shocked him but now he can't let her know not at least she falls in love with him or married him. Now he has to marry her as soon as possible.  He was thinking all this that time she shook him and asked

"what are you thinking?"
" Nothing , Advika you will yes to marry me right?"
" Maan, why are you thinking all this now?" It's not like your family coming tomorrow to my home for our marriage."
" What if they come?"
" I don't know. Now plz let's go back it's already too late. Bhai must be waiting for me. He won't sleep until I will reach "
" Come."

But she didn't know that the only thing he wanted was her love. Her with him as soon as possible. But he didn't want to upset her so planning accordingly. He knows  what he has to do now.

Abhimaan's POV.

The date went well. As I have planned. But now there is new tension. She didn't know I was in the mafia. I don't know how she will react to it. First I was thinking that I will take it slow but now I can't take the risk. 

I have to marry her as soon as possible. It's not like I won't be able to get her If she knows my real identity. I will get her by any means. But I don't want to behave like a possessive or Toxic lover so I have to work Smartly.

But before that I have to send Choti ma to her home tomorrow. So she can  clear all the things that lady messed up.
" Why God, Why does she have to be my mother out of all the ladies on the earth?"

I was thinking all this when something fell on my  shoulder. That's when I realized that she was asleep. She was looking like a baby while sleeping.  Innocence on her face is the thing that anyone can fall for. But now she is mine.

I badly want to laugh at her when she gets shocked when I take a bite of biscuit from her mouth. She didn't realize what happened. But I didn't laugh because I didn't want to upset her.