chapter 7

Two days went in a blur for both Rathores and Oberoi's. Today is the evening when the party is going to be.  Oberoi is very excited for the party. They have arranged a very grand party for the couple.

On the other hand Rathores are also very excited as they are going to meet Advika for the first time. The most excited among them is Kavita. She also chooses the best gift for her parents. She has worn Devang and Arya for  not creating any blunder in front of his brother.

Everyone in the family is ready for the party. They are waiting for Abhimaan. Finally they heard the heavy footsteps which indicates that the king is here. Abhimaan enters the room with his all Glory. He was looking very handsome in  black Armani suit. He wears his most expensive watch.

 He wears his most expensive watch

When he shows everyone he reminds them about behaving properly and not to create any mess

When he shows everyone he reminds them about behaving properly and not to create any mess. You don't want to upset Advika as this is a very special day for her.

" I am warning you all again don't do something that makes her upset. Because if something like this happens because of anyone of you. You won't like the consequences."

They all went in their cars. In one car Abhimaan was there with Zahir and Raghav . He asked Raghav to skip the party. But he refused. He wants to be there. Which Abhimaan didn't refuse.

In one  car Indrajit and Amrita Devi,  Abhirajand kajal, Bhart and Kavita are going while in the third car Arav, Arya and Devang are going.

IN ARAV'S CAR.

"Bhai what will happen if somebody will make Advika upset today." Asked Arya.

" Please Arya don't speak like this. Don't you know what he did with Raghav" replied Arav.

" You know Bhai, I was so shocked when you informed us about what Hukum did with Raghav," Devang continued.

" You know Bhai I always want Hukum to love someone because If he will love someone he will change for that person. That is what every story shows" Arya speaks.

" Arya whatever stories show are not true" replied Arav.

"And I also think Hukum is not in love with Advika but is obsessed with her," replied Devang.