chapter 50

Author's POV.

Advika opened her eyes and looked around, she was sleeping on Abhimaan's chest. She remembered last night and blushed. She looked at him, who was sleeping peacefully. She smiles and kisses his forehead.

She got up but a painful Mone left her mouth and she sat down in the bed with thud. Which woke him up. He looked at her and realized,

" Jaan what happened, are you ok?"

" Hmm."  she said with closed eyes but he can see she is in pain. So he said,

" sorry"

As soon as words left his mouth she looked at him, shook his head and opened her arms so he hugged her,

" Don't say sorry, last night was the most memorable night of my life. Your sorry makes me feel like you are regretting."

" No Jaan why will I regret it? I said sorry because you are in pain because of me."

" No, I am not in pain because of you. We both are equally involved in that. But now please help."

She asked help with pout. He chuckled at her cuteness and lifted her in his arms. And took her to the bathroom. Helped her bath and get ready.

Once she was there she went downstairs to help with breakfast.

" Advika you come."

" Jee Choti maa? Tell me what should I do?"

" It's ok Everything is done. You don't have to do anything."

" Hmm " she hummed at Kavita's response. Just then Kajal entered. Both of them looked at each other but kajal looked away and started taking breakfast to the table.

Advika singh. It's not easy for her to avoid her completely but she is still not ready to talk. Kajal approached her twice but she didn't pay attention.

Once everyone settled at the breakfast table. Kajal started to serve everyone. Knowing Abhimaan, Advika stood up from her place and Started serving him. But stopped by Amrita Devi.

" Stop Advika"

She looked at her. But didn't said anything so Amrita Devi continue,

"Can't you see Kajal is serving everyone so she will serve him. You are his wife but don't forget that the elders of this house are still not dead."

Advika looked at her with a shocked expression as for the first time she was talking to her with this angry voice.

" I know Dadi but after marriage generally I have served him that's why I was going to do that."

" I know you are going to serve him because Kajal was going to serve everyone. And clearly you don't like her.  You want him to take away from us."

Abhimaan is getting angry with his Dadi's and now this false accusation is also not helping. He trying is best to control his anger. Which didn't get unnoticed by other family members. So Devang interfere saying,

" Why are you saying like this Dadi you know she always helped us."

" You don't know anything so don't speak in between. Yesterday also you didn't let him have his dinner with us. And took it to your room. I thought you were innocent but you are not. Kajal was right about you, you are not meant to be a good daughter in law."

" Enough " the angry roar stopped her from saying further. 

" Don't you dare speak anything against my wife. I won't listen to everything. And let me tell you if I want to leave no boday can stop me. But I am not like all of you. Who run away from their responsibility. But that doesn't mean that you can insult my wife."