chapter 58

Author's POV.

" Baby one last spoon." Abhimaan is making an Advika drink shop which she doesn't like at all.

" Maan I am telling you I am not hungry anymore."   She started calling her Maan. Once when she called him Abhimaan he explained how she gave him a nickname on their first date. Also promised to take her back to that place. As she really liked it when he showed her the photo.

" One last" he said before she could Argue he put a spoon in her mouth. So having no option she had that.

" You are very bad." She said while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. To which he just chuckled.

Just then Arav entered and informed them that she could go back. The doctor allowed that and he also completed all the formalities. Listening to this she became happy.

When they reached Rathore Mansion she was looking at everything crusely. He felt bad at looking at her face. As she didn't recognise her house. But looking at places Advika got few flashbacks. So she kept her hand on her head.

" What happened Jaan is it paining? Should we go back to the hospital?" He asked, panicking at looking at her.

" No it's ok I am getting blurry flashbacks. So.."

" It ok, don't think much doctor said that this will happen till you will get your memory"

She nodded. Soon the car stopped in front of the main entrance. He came out and helped her to come out. At the entrance Kajal was there with Pooja thali. Before Abhimaan asked she explained her self,

" Actually Kavita is not here. She has to go to her Brother's place so I am doing it" 

So he nodded at her. Advika can sense tension but decided to ignore it for now. As in the last two days she realizes that he explained everything to her when it was needed so she knows that he will explain it also.

She smiled at Kajal and she returned it back. She did her Pooja and let her enter. Kajal became happy at the time of their marriage. She didn't get Chance to welcome her only DIL but now she git this chance.

Devang and Araya have decorated the living room for Advika's welcome. They also brought a cake for her to welcome , which she cut.  She was cutting cake when,

" Boooo" she got scared as someone shouted from behind. And stumbled also. But Abhimaan was fast enough to catch her. And glared at the person.

" You scared me Vidhyut Bhai."  She said with pout.

" Sorry sis but you know everyone was pampering you so I thought to tease you a little." He said with a mischievous grin.

" You are bad Bhai"

" Even then if I have a gift for you?"

" Gift." She got excited about the name of the gift.  Soon along with vidhyut everyone has her gift.

Soon after spending time with everyone and having a good amount of tasty food she has to go back to her room. She wants to spend more time and have fun with them but Abhimaan dragged her back.

Once they entered she became dumb full looking at the room. Everywhere there are photos hanging. Anyone can clearly see in that photo how much they are in love with each other.

" This ?" She was only able to utter one word.

" You yourself hang them as, you wanted to surprise me."   He said while back hugging him. This brought tears in Advika's eyes.  When she sniffed a little he realized that she was crying.