chapter 43

Author's POV.

Abhimaan opened his eyes and tried to get up but there was some wait on his chest which didn't allow to move. He looked there and smiled at her cuddling wife. Who loves to sleep on his chest.

It's been a month of their marriage and she always slept on his chest holding him tight. In the instantly few days of their marriage she used to be shy seeing him half naked. But now she is used to it.

He removed some heirs from her face and kissed her forehead. Slowly placing her on a pillow he went to get fresh. Today he woke up early. After getting fresh he went to the gym. Not feeling, her Maan's warmth, she wakes up. After getting ready she saw it's early then every day. So she decided to check if he is at the gym or working in his study.

First she went to his study not finding him there she is now sure that he must be in gym. She went there. But scen in front of her made her throat dry. There was her Abhimaan doing push ups. His bare back is on full display. With every push up she can see how his musale feel.

Mischievous ideas come to her mind. She smiles nightly and slowly takes steps towards him. He was so engrossed in his exercise that didn't realize Advika was there.

She comes and sits on his back and leans towards him and locks her hands around his neck and kisses his cheek from behind. This made him realize about her presence.

" What are you doing Jaan?"

" Nothing. Just checking that this exercise you do every day is worth it or not, are you strong enough to carry my weight or are these muscles just for showing off.?" She said this in a teasing manner. When he didn't continue she said,

" Aree. Why did you stop?, Continue "
" What will I get If I do push ups while you are sitting on my back?"He asked.

" Whatever you want"
" Pakka Jaan because if I win then you won't be able to refuse me."
" Pakka now continue"

He started doing push ups while she was sitting on his back. He did 50 push-ups like that. Then she thought that she should not tease him more and stand up.

" Why did you stood-up." He asked while changing his position and laying on his back .

" You have done 50 Maan. And I think it's enough"
" Does that mean that I won?" He asked while raising his eyebrows.

She nodded with Pout. She thought he wouldn't be able to do more than 5 to 10. He pulled her so she fell on him. And he quickly kissed her pout.

" Don't pout Jaan it's very difficult you taking shower ohhh Sorry cold shower early in the morning"

" Maan"

" What I am just saying is what I feel. This pout of yours makes me think so many things about your lips. How will they feel not on my lips but..."

She kept her palm on his mouth so he couldn't speak further. In this one month she started understanding his all double meaning talk. She is comfortable with him. Kissing and making out is very normal for her as her husband doesn't leave a single chance. But she still feels shy when he does something or talks about double meaning.

" Maan how many times should I tell you not to talk about double meaning things ?"

" And how many time Should I tell you I will Talk "

" You are so shameless and also making me shameless like you."

" I don't mind, baby , if you talk about shameless things or do any dirty things. But it should reserved for me"

" I don't understand Maan you are romantic in one minute and in second you become possessive "

" You know baby when it comes to you I don't have control over my possessiveness"