chapter 31

First of all congratulations to each and every person who read my books. Because all together we have completed 100k Readers. This is all because of my lovely readers. Who supported me by reading it. Everyone deserves the credit so congratulations from my side.  And thank you for your support. 

So let's begin new chapter with the hope that we will soon hit 200k.

Also we are standing 1st in  #Rajasthan and #Hukum.

Advika's POV.

When the sun rays fall on my face. I cover my face but then I remember my miku so I stretch my hand to look for him. But I couldn't find him. So I open my eyes. But then this room seems different after two-three minutes I realized that this is not my room and we are at a hotel. 

Also I realized then by next week I have to leave my family and my miku because I will get married. I was so happy with the engagement that I didn't realize that to leave with Maan I had to leave my family. 

The thought of leaving everyone brought tears to my eyes. I don't want to leave them. What if they won't love me anymore because I love Maan. No no this can't happen. I can't leave without everyone's love, especially Bhai. More tears come out and I can't stop them. I need my bhai. I need to know that he won't stop loving me because I love Maan. Or was going to leave with him. I know he doesn't like Maan.

He even didn't come to check on me yesterday. He always comes to check on me. I know that. Someone knock on the door but I was not able to come out of my bed because of all this thoughts are running in my mind. I don't know what to do now. I don't want to leave my bhai and family nor Maan because I love him as much as my family.

When I didn't open the door , someone entered my room. It was bhai and bhabhi. They looked at me and then at someone else who was going to enter. Bhabhi who so me crying come to me and hugged me and asked, 

" What happened, Gudiya, why are you crying?"

But I didn't answer her. But I listened to Bhai speak to the manager saying that I am ok and they will handle further and didn't let anyone else enter. I know why because I am stiil in yesterday nighty.

Bhai come to me sat beside me and said,

" Gudiya your bhabhi is asking something at least tell us what happened why are you crying? Did someone say something to you?"

I nodded in no. But I can't stop myself from crying. Nor I am able to tell him why I am crying. I don't how will he react. When I didn't answer he spoke to bhabhi,

" Do one thing Meera took her to the bathroom and check for any injury and also make her change her clothes."

Bhabhi nodded at bhai and she try to took me out of his embrace which I don't want to so I tightened my hold on him. But they forcefully made me come out of his hold.

" Gudiya baby change your clothes and then we'll talk ok. If we won't go in a few minutes everyone will come including you in law. It's not good to see you in these clothes. So go change. Also get fresh so you will feel better and we can talk about what happened?"

Though I don't want to leave, he is right. So I nodded at him. But I was so emotional and somewhere insecure that I am not able to tell him what I am feeling.

I went inside the bathroom. Bhabhi came with me and gave me clothes. Though I said I am not injured she checked me. Also asked me a number of times about what happened. But I didn't answer. Finally she went out when she realized that I won't answer. 

I can listen to their talk from the bathroom. Bhai and bhabhi are so panicked that they explain to everyone what happened when they entered the room. 

When I came out Bhai is talking to Maan,