chapter 24

Vidhyut's POV

After breakfast with Rathore I was ready for the office. But I got a call from the school. Where I gave money so students who don't have money can study. For some reason they want to meet me. I went there. After meeting there trusties I was returning that time I saw Arya . I desided to meet her.

But before I approach her Advika came there she was looking very happy. She greeted Arya. I decided to let them talk. After that I will meet her. So I stand there and started listening there conversation.

" Hi Arya, How are you?"
" Ohh fine. By the way, you are looking very happy. Why won't you? Finally you got today what you wanted."

" What are you talking about?"
" Please don't try to look innocent. You bitch. You always wanted Hukum right. Maa was right about you that day. But nobody listened to her."
" You are taking it wrong"

" Ohh I am wrong , then tell me how you please my brother. Ohh let me rephrase it. So how many time did you yourself to my brother so he marries you"

" How can you talk about me like this?"
" Why Won't I . Because of you he behaved badly with maa. And nobody is talking to her. Also Vidhyut Bhai is also behave bad with ma. This is all because of you. He always suffered but never something like that happened. But because of you that happens. So if he did so much for you then tell me how did you please him?"

" Why are you thinking like this? I didn't even know what happened that day. He didn't tell me. Also he also explained calmly to his mother that is what he said."

" Don't behave this innocent you bitch. Till now no girl able to capture his attention then how did you get it"
" Please Arya trust me."

" Because of you my family does not behave well with maa. Also we thought that slowly he will love us one or the other day so if you want him get his family love don't marry him and let him get his family's love"

Saying Arya left. I looked at Advika who was crying by now. I was about to go to her. But before that one of the trustees came there. I have to talk to him. Once I looked back, Advika was already gone.

Also due to some emergency I have to go to the construction site. I thought she won't take her seriously. But when I come to know about you being angry. Then I realized that I should have called you.

I went directly to her house but we come to know about your accident so I took her here with me. But of course everyone was angry with her. So I have to argue with them so they let her meet you.

Abhimaan's POV

When Vidhyut completed I looked Advika and asked,

" Is he saying truth?"

But of course this stubborn girl didn't reply.

" You are testing my patience, you know. Also this time it's good for you. So answer my question fucking now"

Last sentence comes with a little louder voice. So she flinched a little but nodded her head.

" Don't you have little sense that you should at least talk to me once. Or you have lost your mind somewhere?"

" Vo she said that if I won't marry you you will get family love. I also thought that if you are upset then they will come to you and you will get family love"

She made me completely speechless. She was thinking about me. Not that it will affect our bond. She is something else. I looked at her and said,

" Go home"

" Maan please"

" It's not easy Advika. Though you don't want to but still you did hurt me. So for now go home. Don't show me your face till my anger is calm."