The trembling man before him freezes for a moment before jumping forward and wrapping his arms around Hypno with no warning.

Hypno looks down at him with a slight smile on his face, patting his friend's back and letting him withdraw in his own time before he spots eyes looking down on him from the stairs.

"You!" He jumps back, pulling out his sword once again before Xb stands in between the two of them.

"Listen, no fighting, give them some food and let them leave, we don't want any trouble." Xb says, bending over to pick up the sword. Iskall had gifted him, placing it back in its sheath where it belongs.

"Anyone else here." Xisuma asks, walking up the stairs, but Scar blocks his way, shaking his head down at him with an angered look.

"Where have you been, Xisuma? we all thought you were dead?" Xb asks, pulling some meat out of a box in the room and handing it to Hypno, who thanks him.

"Rotting in a Stratos prison, it's not been fun." He replies boldly, walking to the door with Hypno, waving goodbye behind him and leaving.

"Goodbye Xb, and good luck out here, you too, Scar." Hypno says with a smirk on his face before walking about behind Xisuma.

A surprised look appears on Scar's face. Presumably, because he had no idea Hypno would recognise him, Hypno never forgets a face, even a peasant whom he met for a minute he could remember for years.

"So where do we go?" Tango says atop his horse, looking over to Etho, who is deciding where to go.

"Obviously to dogwarts, i think they'll let us back in for all the good work we've done." Etho says, laughing a little before riding north.

Grian slams his hands against the door, desperate to get a guards attention, so he can stab them and run like hes never run before. He has no idea how he would escape. He thought about making a dash for it out of the gates or finding a secret tunnel that could lead him out. Anywhere would be better than here. His hands were bruised and bloody, a knife situated in his back pocket for whoever was unlucky enough to give him attention.

But, it seems he is the unlucky one, as the shadow cast upon the door is that of a giant, a giant horned man looming over the door. He has to stab his captor, and it puts a smile on his face, his wings flapping at the idea.

The door slowly opens as Grian looks up, knife digging into his hand as his breathing picks up and an eerie smile plastered on him.

He can see the green skin of the monster who means to hurt him, and many others, two empty black eyes staring into his soul.

"What do you want, child?" Doc asks blankly, looking down at him unimpressed, noticing the unusual flapping of his wings before he feels something buried into his chest, looking down to find a knife which drops him to his knees as Grian slips past him.

Grian runs down the hallways, his vision blurring, and his only focus is what's ahead. There is no concern for behind him, which is nothing for now, but soon enough, it will probably be a hundred men.

Doc rips the knife out of his chest, standing up infuriated before starting to run down the hallways, shouting obscenities to whatever man will listen.

The hallways of the kingdom are long, and there are so many of them. He feels like he's been running for hours. A couple of men have started the chase, but when he reaches the point where the men should be guarding the door to the castle, he only finds two dead men lying on the floor with puddles of blood around them.

In the middle of these puddles, a coin glistens, a small golden coin shining into his eyes as he looks behind him to see men catching up, along with Mumbo with a bow in hand.