chapter 11

lisa's p.o.v

i look around my cousin's house, it's still the same. the white couch where we watch our favorite horror movies back when we're still young, back when we're still 10 up until 15 years old. the big mirror where we always dance and make our own choreography to compete and sometimes, just for fun. and the big piano in her living room, where me and auntie, jisoo's mom. always tell us to practice playing the piano, jisoo always ask me to ditch those piano lessons and hide at the big field until the one hour lesson is over and where the piano teacher always spend that one hour just to figure out where are we.

but I don't know, after hiding from our piano teacher for 2 weeks i suddenly just wanted to learn and therefore i fell inlove with this instrument in front of me. uncle and auntie (jisoo's parents) is nowhere to be found, usually they'll be in front of me now, asking about my well being and they'll hug me as if I was they're own. "hey cous? where's your parents? haven't saw them yet" i ask the girl who's busy picking up the other bags that we brought. "oh, mom and dad is somewhere in spain right now. they got invited to a conference" i just nodded and looks at her with confusion plastered on my face. "they won't be attending dad's opening?" she just nodded and face me at last.

"yeah, but they'll be here before kai's wedding" i just nodded and i look at the girl who i came here with, and when i saw that nobody's beside me my eyes wondered around and there i saw her. sitting in front of a piano, she's playing canon D and she looks like she's struggling. "here, soften up. your posture is too stiff" she looks up to me and i sit beside her since the chair is big enough for the both of us, she just nodded and obeyed me. "there, see? it's much more better now" she looks at me confusingly.  "you play?" i just shook my head and a voice echoed behind me.  "don't listen to her, miss kim! she's the only reason why i kept that piano even though I'm not that goood at playing, she's really a great pianist" i glare at my cousin who keeps blabbering.

"oh my, that's quite impressive. and please, call me jennie" the girl beside me just smiled softly at my cousin and she returns the favor by smiling and nodding.  "lis, can you play me something?" this time i look at her and she gave me a pout and a  'do it cause I'm so adorable right now' look. i just chuckles and shook my head. "next time, kim. we need to get change anyways, it's already 7:30"

she just sighs and stand up. "fine, fine" i stood up and walk to where my cousin is. "chu, hand me some clothes please and jennie as well" she just nodded. "sure, just wait here. oh um jennie, can you come with me? i just wanted to know if there's any clothes here that fits your small waist" the woman with the feline eyes just walks towards her and chuckles. "all right, bye for now" she looks at me and wave her hand while they head upstairs to find some clothes. 

i just sit still on her couch and close my eyes, I'm tired but not that much. usually whenever i needed to go here in busan i get very tired but now? i don't know, somehow I'm still energetic. maybe because jennie drove for about an hour and i get to take a nap? or maybe because her whole existence just gives me comfort that maybe my mind and body doesn't really gives a shit if i just drive for 4 hours and haven't even got a decent sleep..

my thoughts were ruined when i heard a voice and it echoed through the house. "oh my God, you make my clothes look so much better" i heard some murmuring, jisoo is soo noisy. "you have a small waist, smaller than i thought!" they're upstairs but you can hear my cousin's loud voice.  i hear Jennie's soft giggles. "oh thank you" her voice is much more softer than jisoo and I'd love to hear her voice than jisoo.

my eyes are still close but my smile is wide cause actually i don't know, maybe I'm excited to see my dad? maybe i miss spending some time with my best friend slash cousin?
then suddenly the voice inside me told me that I'm excited to see jennie in whatever clothes she's gonna wear for this event. maybe, maybe I'm excited to see her in a dress or something. i shrugged at the thoughts and stand up to get myself a water, i walk towards the kitchen where you can see a refrigerator. so i grab a cup and take a pitcher of water in the refrigerator, and pour myself a drink.

i hear some footsteps from the stairs and look at the stairs to know where those footsteps belongs too, there i saw my cousin wearing a light pink dress, it's strapless and she let her hair down. "you're gay ass will be gayer than ever, she's fucking stunning cous" jisoo walk down the stairs and walk towards me. i just chuckles and shook my head "we're just friends, cous" she holds my shoulder and shook her head "oh I'm sure you'll regret being just 'friends' with her" i just laugh with her and then there's a footsteps that caught my attention, same as my cousin. i look at the staircase and there i saw, jennie kim. she's wearing a white dress, it have a thin straps and and she let her hair tied in a bun and there's pieces of hair falling down, she have this light make up on, same as my cousin and she's wearing this beautiful pair of glass heels.

I'm speechless.

"is this right?" she asked us with a furrowed eyebrows. my cousin nodded and i did the same.

"you're fucking beautiful"

shit, what the fuck did i said.