chapter 7

lisa's p.o.v

i don't know why i said that. I'm pretty confident with my words but I'm afraid that'll make her uncomfortable. she just smiled at me, the smile that i really like, the way her gums is showing and her eyes really reach her cheeks. yes.

"I'm thankful we met" she told me before closing her eyes, i thought thats the end of our discussion but then.

"you're my silver lining, lis" i want to stop the car but i know i couldn't. i just look at her and look at the road again. I'd love to stay more than a week with her, I'm gonna make this 5 hour driver memorable, to the point she'll miss me after. i shook my head to the thoughts, oh God

we've been in the road for 2 hours now, and it's already 4am. is it weird that time is moving too fast for my own liking or i just don't want this to stop? i glance at the woman beside me every chance i get, and she's getting more and more charming. the way her face looks relax rn, if only i have
an empty canvas and two free hands of course I'd draw her.

"are we there yet?" she asked me while rubbing her eyes, who would've thought that, i. lalisa manoban, the girl from busan and a cab driver get to meet this nice view at 4 in the morning? i can now proudly say i slept with a model, well she do the sleeping tho.

"we still have a few more hours together, why? afraid that you'll miss me after this drive?" she just rolled her eyes and sighs.

"of course.... I won't! I'll be crashing at wherever your gonna crash too." i just laugh at her, i badly want to sleep but i want to spend this time with her. couldn't miss it for the world.

"aren't you sleepy or tired?" she looks at me, i can see her in my peripheral view. oh yes I'm very tired.

"no, not really. I'm good" she looks at me as if trying to figure out if I'm lying or I'm just really not sleepy at all. she just lean her head in the window.

"i can drive you know, I'll just follow this gps and we'll be good to go." i glance at her, actually I'm kinda tempted.

"are you sure?" she looks at me as if i did a really bad thing. "what? you don't think that a model and a pretty can drive?" i just shrugged, i kinda want to see this side of her. the feisty one.

"that's not what i meant tho" i laugh and she just rolled her eyes. "fine, you can drive once we reach a gasoline station, she just shrugged. i really want to sleep.

after a few minutes of driving in this long express way, i saw a gasoline station near by and i look at jennie and she's looking at me as if telling me to stop the car or else she's gonna push me outside. so i just nodded at her. we reached the gasoline station and she's looks excited i mean, what's with my car that she looks very excited to drive it. "omg omg it's my first time to drive a mustang!" right.

we switch our sit and she hold my steering wheel like it's a brand new designer bag. "you know? i don't get you. why would you make your mustang a taxi cab? at first i thought you're not a cab but a car that do a car show" i mean i don't know either. "this my father's car, he gave it to me as a birthday gift or something" she looks shock. "so you're rich?" i shook my head. " nope, my father is" she just nodded and drive. i make myself comfortable and she keeps humming to the songs in my radio. " you know you can connect your phone, right? play some music" "omg really? connect my phone pleaseee" i grab her phone from her bag and ask her for the password. "all right, if you're a true fan! when's the first time i showed up in a magazine, if you know that's my password" i typed it 032719. she looks shocked. " omg, so you're a true fan" i smiled at her "it's my birthday actually, and that year is one of the most memorable year" she nodded "wow, what a coincidence" i shrugged and start finding a song. "you know 1975?" i ask her the moment i saw a familiar song in her downloads, she nodded. "yeah, they're good" i nodded like a child and played it's not living if its not with you. "omg that's so good! that's my favorite song of theirs" i look at her and she glance at me "what?" she asked. "this is my favorite song of them too!" she smiled and sing along to the song.

"this is fun" she said suddenly before hitting the chorus. " and all i do is sit and drink without you if i choose then I'd lose-" she keeps singing and i grab my polaroid camera and took a picture of her without her knowing. the sun is rising and she's glowing, I'm so lucky.

"you should be a singer" i told her while looking at her. "I've been thinking about it!" and continue singing.

"you have a very nice voice, kim" she glance at me and smiled "you should sing too!" i shook my head "oh no, I'm not very good at those things" she laugh and the song ended. "pick a song randomly and sing a song." i shook my head once again to her suggestions

"please." she gave me a pout and i wish i can draw this right now. "fine."

"OMG THAT'S MY FAVORITE SONG!" she shout but in a way that I'm not annoyed

" you like jazz too? i didn't know that" she smiled at me and nodded. " how about this, go to YouTube and sing me your favorite jazz song in karaoke" she told me and i sighed. "fine! just because you like. jazz too"

" yehey, thank you lis."

i look at her. "always welcome, kim"

a/n: i can see your comment guys and i badly want to interact but somehow i can't cause I'm not fully signed in yet. lolll too lazy to do it, love you all xx