chapter 9

Jennie's p.o.v

after that, silence echoed in this car. what changed? it's getting more akward and akward.

"um, i can drive once we see a gasoline station" i just nodded. i don't know what happened, but i don't like this akward atmosphere.

"what's your hobbies?" i ask her, hoping that this thick energy can somehow melt and come back to normal. "i like to draw, sketches and stuffs. i like photography too" i just nodded and glance at her, she's still looking outside. "i didn't know that you're an artistic type" she chuckles and i can feel her gaze shift towards me. "at least now, you knew." i just shrugged. "how about you? what's you hobbies instead of modeling and sitting pretty?" i look at her with wide eyes and she just chuckles. "first of all! modeling is just a job for me. second, I don't do sit and be pretty all day, i can be productive you know?'

lisa's p.o.v

***

she told me with a wide grin. "really? fine, tell me your hobbies madam" she just chuckles. "i like cooking, I'm good at it" she said with a proud smile plastered on her beautiful face. i look at her and she looks at me with a furrowed eyebrows."what? are you doubting me and my skills?" i just chuckles and shook my head "i mean, with that body of yours i even doubt it that you eat 3 times a day" she looks at me and back on the road again. she told me something that makes me want to take care of her. "hey! i eat all right, it's just that i always forgot to eat three times a day cause of my hectic schedule" i look at her and she pointed something and there i saw a gasoline station nearby.  "all right, time to switch" she pulled over once we reached the gasoline station and switch our sits.

Jennie's p.o.v

***
once we switched our sits, before she drive again she looks at me and smile. i just look at her with wide eyes motioning her to say what she wants to say. "don't worry, kim. with me? I'll make sure you complete all your meals." she drive once again and i just answered her with a sigh. "what?" she asked me and glance at me. "you care more than my mom haha" she looks at me and hold my hand, her right hand fits perfectly fine with my hand and her left hand is on the steering wheel. i feel cozy so i didn't pulled away. i like it, don't get me wrong! I'm not inlove with her already or something, beside i don't swing that way. i like her as a friend i guess.

my thoughts were ruined when she asked me something. "what's your greatest fear?" she asked me and glance at me. hands intertwined. "i think, ocean. i don't like the sea very much, I'm scared that I'll drown and my beautiful body can't be seen ever again" i flip my hair with my right hand and she just chuckles. "yeah, that's too bad" she glance. "and, sea is great by the way! after staying in busan for about 2 days we're gonna go to jeju. i forgot to tell you though." she told me as if it's not a big deal. "what?! i don't have any swim suits or anything and have you forgotten that I'm a model here in korea? people might notice me" i told her and i forgot about rosè. she probably called me. letting go of the warm hand, i took my phone from my purse and check for rosè's messages. and I'm right, she texted me that my mom called her at 3 am and asking her if I'm with her, she said yes and she keeps cursing me. i look at the time on my phone and it's already 5:40 she's probably awake now. "Don't worry, my cousin owns a small clothing store . I'm pretty sure she'll lend you some and! i promise, this event is too private that it's going to happen in an island full of entitled people." she told me with a wide grin and I just laugh. "I'm just gonna call a friend, please be quiet" i told her and she looked at me with her wide eyes.

"hey! I'm not that loud" i just shrugged. "really though?" i told her and she just shook her head. i press the call button and with just two rings a loud voice welcome me, she's so loud that it's enough to make my ears bleed. "jenjen! where the fuck are you? your mom keeps calling me while I'm having my beauty rest, and I'm scolding you as a friend, not as your assistant" i look at the girl beside me and she's trying not to laugh, chae's too loud that even the girl beside me can hear her.  "chae, I'm safe! I'm with a friend right now. I'll be gone for a week or so" i heard a gasp from the other line.  "what do you mean friend? irene is at Australia and nayeon is at new Orleans, don't tell me they went home without telling me!" i just chuckles. "no! I'm not with them right now, it's a new found friend." she tease me and it's soo annoying. "oh, you're about to get laid, i get it." she told me with her 'i knew it' voice.  "of course not! she helped me last night and yes. she!" she just chuckles and i can hear the girl beside me chuckling.  "my bad jen, i thought you swing both ways now" i just rolled my eyes as if she can actually do see me.  "put me on speaker will you?" she told me as i do so. "hey ma'am, yes. if you're planning to abduct jenjen kim, please keep her" i just rolled my eyes once again. "fuck you, park" the girl beside me just laugh. "yeah sure, thank you" i slap her arm and she just chuckles. "hey, be safe all right? call me if you need anything" it's nice that she let me have this rest. "yes, chae. thank you, you too" i smile. "of course, take care" i ended the call.

"so, you came with me to get laid huh" i slap her arm once again and she just laugh her ass off. "oh fuck you" she just shrugged.

"an hour, and we'll be there." i nodded at her, the sky is bright now and the sun is on it's way to shine the world once again..

"this is nice, lis" i look at her and without looking at me she grabbed my hand. "I'm glad you're having fun, kim" i smiled at her. 

____________________________________

a/n: i apologize for this late update, i know i posted at least once day and i skipped a day, that's why i post 2 updates last Saturday cause i know i can't post anything at Sunday lolll, nyways, love you all xx