Chapter 7: Complications and Feelings

Magsimula sa umpisa

Just as I said that Zayn came back into the room and leaned on the door frame with new clothes on and his hair was all wet.I looked back over at him and smiled sweetly at him and surprisingly he returned the smile and not even a bit of sarcasm in it just like the one I had given him I looked away from him as I felt heat rise up to my cheeks.He chuckled a little bit guess he noticed the cheeks.

Safaa said the same thing I was about to say"Did you take a bath?" "Well that would be hard with three boys chasing me because of some people (I guess that was indicated towards me and the girls)but they hosed me in the lawn when I ran outside!" "Awww..Can't the Bradford Bad Boi handle being wet in the winter?"I said making a sad face."Well I can but now it is time for payback for you Ms.Khan!" my eyes widened I ran out with Zayn following me.

"Your sisters too don't they payback?" "Well they are always at home so I can prank them anytime but you won't be!" he said this and caught me by my waist twirling me around "Zayn I am starting to get dizzy I will vomit on you if you don't stop and you wouldn't want that.Would you?"he stopped and whispered in my ear "You look really cute when you blush!" "Are you flirting with me Malik?"I said looking at him and raising an eyebrow. Without replying he ran in the lounge were all the boys and girls were on the floor laughing.

As they saw us come they stopped laughing and smiled widely.They were starting to get creepy "What?" I asked .Waliyha whispered something in Safaa's ear but I shrugged it off saying "Creeps!".Suddenly as Zayn was carrying me to the couch Safaa said something that I ended up being dropped on the floor "We are just thinking you and Zayn make a really cute couple" one step and I would've been on the couch.Me and Zayn stared at each other in shock.

I looked away cause I was blushing .Do I like Zayn that way?I don't know I just met him in person today but I kind of had a crush on Zayn for a long time and even after I wasn't that much of a directioner and I knew he was with Perrie or he had a girlfriend the crush was still there I don't know why but it was still there. But I am not that sure"First of all Ow! Second Zayn would it have killed you to take one step so even if I fell I would've been on the couch and third of all What did you say?"I said standing up from the floor and trying to break the silence."Sorry!"Zayn said rubbing the back of his neck and went to his bedroom followed by the boys closing the lounge door behind them.

I turned to the girls.They had their arms folded and were smirking.I crossed my arms over my chest "Guys what is going on in all of your minds?".They both looked at each other and smirked even more "Zayn so likes you.I am not that sure about you liking him like he likes you but I can tell you have a slight crush!" Waliyha said smirking "Why would he like me more than a friend I am just an ordinary girl and how do you know that he likes me more than just a friend?".

Now Safaa stepped in "Aisha we know him he is our brother since the Perrie incident we all even the boys haven't seen him see a girl like this the way he looks at you is enough for all of us to know his feelings for you !" Waliyha stepped in now"Plus the way he smiles and talks when your around he tenses up when you are around him or when you talk to him!"I bit my lip "Guys can we talk about this in one of you're rooms I don't want anyone to hear us!".They both nodded .

I turned around and opened the door and Harry,Niall,Louis,Liam fell down."Well!Well if it isn't the four monkeys!"I looked towards the girls."This is the reason I wanted to talk in one of the rooms!Now if I see you eavesdrop on our conversation again I will tell Tricia!By the way I expected better from you Liam!"I said and shook my head.I was going out of the lounge followed by the girls when Louis held me back by my wrist.I looked back at him he had a serious face "What happened Louis?" "Aisha what the girls said it is true we all have noticed the change. Think about it !" I nodded as he let go of my wrist.I closed the door and locked it as the girls sat on the bed "Girls I need to say something!".

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

I don't know what is happening with me .I have never felt like this about a girl and that too on the first day I met her but Aisha isn't like the other girls she is special I don't know how but she feels special.She makes me feel good when she is near me.When she is near me a smile comes on my face.But I think I need a few more time to get to know her I don't want to jump to conclusions and ruin her and my life.But I really like her already I think more than friends.

"Zayn!"Louis snapped his fingers in front of my face.face. Liam closed the door of my room and came in I had been sitting on my bed and they all had gone out to do something probably talk to the girls or something but at this point I really didn't care about what they were doing."Zayn!You really like her don't you?" Liam asked keeping a hand on my shoulder and sitting beside me "I don't know man it has just been one day since I have met her and I am sure I haven't felt this way ever when I have met a girl but with Aisha I don't know what has happened to me but I know I like her more than a friend".

Louis pipped in now "Then why don't you tell her?" "Louis she won't believe me I have just met her and I don't want to jump to conclusions nor do I want to force her into making decisions. I told you that I am not going to get in to that girlfriend and boyfriend thing now if I will get in a relationship it will be me having a fiance. Then too I am not going to wait years for the wedding the maximum I am waiting is a year that's it I am sick of it I don't want to get my heart broken again and I hopefully won't I want to have a nice peaceful family now" "You're right man but you don't have much time to get to know her !"Harry said .

"Why I think a year is enough to get to know her and she is here for a year!!"What is he talking about? Is a year not enough for me? Am I that complicated? "Man earlier I heard the girls talking Aisha told Waliyha that her mother said that once she turns 23 which is in February she is going to start looking for boys for her marriage and get her engaged and she has to do it cause she never denies her parents wishes but her sister who is 2 years older than her said that when she will find someone she will get married."Oh My God !Why does life have to be so complicated?