part 17

Shivaay is on hurry to complete all this work so he can meet his love as soon as possible.

In the noon leaving all his work behind the rush to the Ananya Inc. to pick his bud. When he reached there, he was informed her being busy in a meeting which shocked him as how could Arun Mehta let his innocent daughter to handle a meeting who has just joined the office.

He chuckled at his soon to be father in law's silly excuse to keep his bud away from him not creating any moose he calmly sat in the waiting area width a lunch box.

Arun was observing him patiently through CCTV how calmly he was waiting for his daughter. Whole business world knows Shivaay Singh Oberoi never waits for anyone and here for 20 minutes he is sitting in the waiting area of Ananya inc. Arun's heart melts for the boy but he somehow holds himself for his daughter's safety and drag his eyes back to work.

On the other hand, Anika completed given work and collecting files move towards her father's cabin which is just a door away, so she does not need to cross visiting area after knocking she enter.

"Papa its done and here is the report of the project". She informed while handing over her work when her eyes spotted Shivaay on the screen.
"What bear is doing here? He didn't inform me that he is going to come today". Confusingly she self-talked.
"Just now he has come if was going to call before you came". Arun tries to cover up.
"Shall I go to meet him". With a cute pout she asks permission to meet her bear.
"Of course, princess". With a small smile he spoke.

As soon as she heard his approval her feet find wings and fly towards waiting area.

All sudden Shivaay felt weight on himself making him dis balance for a moment but as soon as he recognizes the touch, he tightly holds her to himself firstly he balances then slowly set her on his lab.

"Careful baby. Why are you running". Softly he asked as morning incident is still fresh in his how she got scared dur to his harsh tone.
"I missed you". She said rubbing her checks to his chest giving him content feeling.

For a few minutes they sat into each other's embrace absorbing scent of the other. Shivaay smothering running his fingers through her hair and opening tangles softly without hurting her.

"Let's have lunch bud it's been past your lunch time". Said Shivaay.
"I am not hungry but sleepy". She replied with dropping eyes as Shivaay's figure did magic to lure her into slumber, but he withdraws his fingered making her hiss in disapproval.

"First have something than sleep". He said while shaking her a bit.
"sleep". She replied clutching his shirt tightly.
He has planned a private lunch with her having a beautiful conversation but here his bud has other plans it seems left with no other option he carefully opens box containing biryani and curd mixing properly in a small bite feed her. After 5 to 6 spoons, she completely hides his face and fall into dreamland.

Arun come finishing a file when he caught the most beautiful scene giving his heart peace but did let it show on his face.

"She didn't have lunch and you let her sleep". Asked Arun.
"It's because you didn't inform her that I was waiting for her from last 20 minutes".
"I was unaware of you being here".

Anika stirs in sleeping.

"Where is her room" Shivaay asked in a low tone to which Arun guide him.

Once in a room he slowly laid her down can cover with blanket.

"It's because of she slept without eating" Shivaay blamed his soon to be father-in-law.
"Elaborate young man". Arun demand.
"I told you not to give her heavy breakfast due to which she was not hungry and slept."
"Fine I am sorry hereafter I will keep in mind that I have to take permission from Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi regarding what to feed or not to my daughter". Sarcasm dipped from Arun's words.