5

The next morning Anika was picked by Yug from the orphanage and both started towards the cafe.

                            At cafe.

Shivaay was already present there when Anika and Yug both enter hand in hand which boils shivaay's blood.  He immediately stood and took steps towards them. As soon as Anika saw him her face shines like bright lights she waves her hand but all Shivay's focus was taken by their connected hands.  He is giving a deadly glare to Yug who was clueless and confused as to why the hell The shivay Singh Oberoi is here in this small cafe and on top of that he is giving looks like " I will you kill for sure" With some courage, Yug try to speak but Anika beat him.

Anika: Hy Mr.bear what are you doing here???

This makes Yug more confuse and now he is eager to learn how they know each other he wants to ask Anika right now about her relation with shivay but he decides to ask her in private

While shivay instead of replying to her.  He firstly, free Anika's hand from Yug's grip and take in his plan. Turn towards her and smile but before he can say anything Kiran reach there so shivay ask her to call the whole staff and inform them about changes. On which she calls all in the dining hall itself.

Kiran: So guys today I have a piece of very important news to share.

She was interrupted by Tia's high pitch voice who was at the door she comes and hugs shivay tightly much disliked by him. He broke the hug forcefully.

Tia: ( still unaffected) Oh my god shivaay baby what are you doing here and when did you come to Mysore??? You would have called me. Anyway, as now you are here so let's hit the club tonight.

Tia babble non-stop without carrying that shivay's clear disinterest.

                           Anika's POV.
Who is she, why she is hugging my bear I swear I will pull her hairs if she will not leave him? Thank god bear shoo her way. So he knows her.

Why I am feeling bad like cry just because a girl hug him whom I had met for twice but still I don't like this. Why it does not feel right when she touch him when I don't even know his name properly. I have to collect myself before I get attached to bear and ended with heartbreak or worst something bad happen to him.
Her thoughts broke by shivay's voice.

Shivaay: Tia wait first listen to Kiran, she has some announcement to do. He said in a hard tone. He turns towards Kiran and asks her to continue.
Kiran: I am no longer in charge. From today onward cafe's ownership has been transferred to Shivaay Singh Oberoi. So now all of you have to report to him.  I don't think you all need any type of introduction to him. I will take my leave. It was a memorable moment with you guys. All the best for your future and hope to be in touch as we all come close together as one family

All drop sad tears except Tia and Amita who were not interested in emotional drama but want to know why shivay purchase this small place.
After bidding bye all turn towards shivay.

Anika was the one who breaks the silence.

Anika: Are you a film star?? but I haven't seen you anywhere neither on T.V. nor your poster has been on holders. She asked with hard thinking face like she is pressuring her brain to recall him from any movie or show seen by her.

Shivaay smiles a little seeing her confused and innocent face but didn't disturb her thinking as he also wants to know that she has not seen his face anywhere because many magazines do have his face. Somewhere he wishes she doesn't know him or heard any kind of news which indicates/shows his monstrous side.

Tia: ( with rude tone) Hy girl don't you know him he is........
Shivaay: Tia you don't need to be rude and please go do your task.
Tia: But shi......
Shivaay: I think Kiran has already declared that I am the new boss around here so just follow my orders or you can resign. The choice is yours. And give a hard glare to everyone and getting signal all move.

Tia moves towards the counter making a bad face whereas  Jim and John went to the kitchen and started to do the required preparation and Trisha started to check the stock of ingredients and make a list of what is needed to buy.

While in the dining hall Yug again takes hold of Anika's hand try to take her with him but Shivaay holds her other hand to stop her from leaving while Anika stood there blank between the two males.

Yug: Sir we need to go and change as it's pick hours so please let us move. He politely requested which make shivay furious.
Shivay: ( sternly) Leave her hand boy I will take care of her. Just go and do your work. 

But Yug didn't move an inch from his place.

Yug: (firmly) Sir she is way too much innocent for your liking so please let her go.  He whispers near shivay so that Anika don't get any idea about their talk whereas Anika was giving curious looks to both and also started to pull shivay's shirt's sleeve in account to get his attention but failed in that.

Shivaay: listen to me you a little peanut and listen carefully you don't need to worry about her safety I am very much alive so just back off or else get ready to lose your job. He gives him a dangerous warning look and turns toward Anika who had a puppy face.
Shivay: What happen why are you giving this face??? He asked softly which shocked Yug.
Anika: I was trying to get your attention but you were too busy to see me so now I am mad at you.  And you also talked rudely to my family. You are a very bad bear. Anika Said in anger and left from there with Yug who was standing there without giving head to shivay's warning.

Shivaay stood there with open mouth and shocked after the encountering of ranged Anika in which she was not even an ounce looked dangerous but a very cute little angry bird can be seen. What pinched his heart was as she called someone else her family. Although still, he didn't conclude his feelings it hurt him that she fought with him for another person.  Range of hate didn't cross his thought but surely he decided to win her or can say determine to listed out in her book under person to care. He comes out of his thoughts when his phone ring showing Khanna's name.

Khanna: Good morning sir, I am waiting outside are you not going to the office today?? He asked in a fearing tone very well aware of his boss's range.
Shivay: what?? did you stalk me!!! He asked furiously.
Khanna: (in low voice ). Sir every day I wait for you in the mansion's parking lot.
Shivay: ohh you are waiting there. Come to the cafe I have brought yesterday right now and also inform Mishra that today I am not going to come to the office so he has to manage all the requirements and do give me a call if anything is important or if he gets further information about Anika.
But to shivay's bad luck Yug heard him.
After that shivay went towards the kitchen to woo his princess.

Yug's POV.

Why does this monster want to know about my doll? I will not leave him if he even touches a hair of her. I have to find out why he is interested in doll and at the same time how doll come in contact with him. The one who doesn't know softness talked extremely softly to doll and even when she replied to him in a disrespectful tone he let her go without lashing out at her. But firstly, I should warn doll to stay away from this heartless monster who knows how many lives had and has been destroyed by him. Secondly, I have to share all this with the rest of the team.

With that he texted everyone to meet during lunch break. In reply, Trisha says she also has some important things to share. Which was replied with a thumb up from twins. And Yug started to clean the tables.

Simultaneously Tia was been seen fuming in the locker room along with Amita and walking back and fro. 
Tia: who is that girl and why shivaay baby was holding her hand. I have to find out all this before I lose my sanity.
Amita: Her name is Anika. I told you about her yesterday only she is the same girl.
Tia: oh... so she is the one who joined yesterday Don't worry I will do something before she came between shivaay baby and me. Anyway, I don't think we need to worry about that tiny girl might be she is the new plaything for him. Said with an evil smile.
Amita: Might be but we need to be careful and now let's move to our work before that beast pounds on us. Saying this she changes into uniform and walks towards the dinner hall take a pad and pen while Tia moves to behind the counter not before texting someone to find information about Anika.

To be continued..........