13

The whole day went in a blink as for Shivaay he had a lot to look after with back to back meetings while Anika tries to understand files given to her.

Arun spends his day finding a good college for his daughter whereas Shakti in thought that how he will explain Shivay's love for Anika as he is well aware of the hated between his son and friend.

Yug joins his training section in Delhi however, Trisha still has a week in her hand so she contacts Anika's foster dad number and got permission to meet her at night.

////

Ananya Manor.

A shout was heard which belongs to non-other than Anika who couldn't control her excitement after seeing her friend, Trisha.

She hugged her or can say squeeze life out of her. They sat on the sofa and She asks her about all her friends back in Mysore.

After some time Arun comes back. Trisha got shocked and stood in her place with an open mouth which confuses Anika and follows her visual directions and saw her father come towards them engrossed in the phone.

"Papa" Anika screams and jumps to hug him which he grandly accepts. Leaving Trisha's eyes widened.

"Papa meet my friend Trisha and Trisha he is my papa" she introduced both of them.

While Trisha stood there in shock seeing her boss. But Arun didn't recognise her as he does not look after the trainee.

He extends his hand for a shake but she was still in the trace. So Jiya pushes her a little which broke her out of state. Then Trisha introduces her to him.

Anika went to fresh up in her room.

Arun inquires Trisha about her work and got to know she is appointed as a new trainee in his office so request her to work as Anika's PA until she joins college and after that, he promises to give her a  good position with a handsome salary.

Trisha agrees giddy as she wants to spend time with her soul sister.

After some time Anika comes back and all had dinner together. Arun insists Trisha live with them to accompany his daughter and help to embrace a different place.

This time Trisha put a condition to live in the quarter allowed for workers and not in the main house to which Anika created fuss but she didn't change her decision and at last, they agree to this arrangement.

With a promise to move in upcoming weekends, she went to her PG accommodation.

After her retirement, Anika again asks if Arun get any call or message from her former boss to which he says he didn't get any in personal number but his son has asked for tomorrow's appointment which he has granted.

Anika's face brightens with this news which didn't go unnoticed by her father but he keeps quiet as he is not well aware of the matter.

3333

Here on Shivaay's side he came to late-night or can say early morning.  He took a power nap.

He took extra time to get ready as he is going to meet his bud after two days. He wants to look charismatic.

Shivaay's POV.

I have to look handsome and hot to match her personality. But..... her foster dad is such a headache. Why the hell dad didn't select someone else for this then It would have been easy for me to confess my love. Now I have to cross that old man to reach my princess.

Firstly, she needs to have feelings for me and if she doesn't have then I will try to develop them. Yes....that's a good plan to go with.