15

Not proofread

____________________________________________________________

Sun peeped from the clouds giving a calm humid atmosphere that entice people to leave their routine and enjoy nature's beauty. Alas, one's mood can't lead the life and have to continue with daily life.

Just like everyone Anika enjoyed the humid climate sitting on a swing present in her room's balcony sipping coffee in peace.

Arun comes to her room for checking whether she is ready or not. But seeing her peaceful and innocent filled face his leg stopped in track to adore her for something lost in past remembering his lifelines whom he loses due to carelessness.

In a few minutes, she enters her room completing coffee dressed in sweatpants and a bunny t-shirt looking younger than her age.

Arun comes back from the spell feeling the soft hands of his daughter's instantly a big smile broke on his face identical to Anika's. He kissed her forehead as a sign of greeting

"Gooooodd morning papa" wished Anika cheerfully got same in reply as well.

"Doll what do you want in breakfast?? Today I will cook" Papa anything will do. 'Can I accompany you to the kitchen??'  Asked Anika with a voice full of excitement. 

"Of course my princess can, you will only observe me no touching to any equipment" warned Arun gaining an acute point from his daughter.

Both move towards the kitchen, where Arun made brown bread Mayo sandwiches with chocolate milk for Anika and tea for himself.

He instructs one helper to set breakfast on the table and ask Anika to wait till he changes into office clothes.

In a few minutes Arun comes back in office attire and both start with their meal just then shivay come. Much to his to be father-in-law's dismay.

"Bud what are you eating it's not healthy to eat plain flour dish in the morning," said shivay in a soft and concerned voice by snatching the plate from her.

"Papa made it for me and it's way too tasty I have ever tasted" pouted Anika

"I do know what is good and what is not for my princess" offended Arun defy himself.

"I can see that" taunted shivay pointing towards the plate "It's healthy food because bread is made up of whole wheat  stuffed with a lot of vegetables" smirkingly replied Arun

"So what you could have given her some fruits with pancakes" rough advice given to Arun by his soon to be son-in-law. "Ohh really as per you pancakes is healthy which might contain sugar" come reply in an equally rough voice.  "Yh but fruits are healthy and you are talking about sugar what about chocolate you have added in the milk, is it good for her that to a whole glass of around 300 ml" counter back shivay.  "So....she can have anything she desires  I am here to provide her with everything" a father speak with pride. "It may affect her health and top of that it's a heavy breakfast which she will not able to digest till lunch and then she will avoid or have too little lunch" voiced out a lover his feelings. "She will play in the garden!!!" suggestion given by a confused father. "What if she will hurt herself" "I will take care of it...... and so on.

They have forgotten Anika who had already finished her breakfast and now enjoying her papa and bear's cute fight.

"It's final she will not have this unhealthy food" completing his statement Shivay try to take plater but when he found it lighter he moves his eyes and saw an empty plate and sleeping smiling his bud.

"Bud why do you eat when I ask you not to do so??" question Shivay in a bit hard voice, which is considered as soft for others but for Anika it was hard.

She tugged herself beside her father tightly holding his forearm scared from her bear.

"Low you tone young guy you are scaring my daughter" Warrened Arun in an authoritative tone.  Which brought the guilt realisation of shouting on his lifeline.

"I  am so sorry bud, you don't need to be scared of me" he tries to hold her but she further tugged in her father's safe embrace scattering her bear's soul. Who stood there helplessly. While her father tries to smooth her by rubbing her back.

After a painful minute, she slowly peeps and asked: "promise that you will never shout a
On me" showing her pinky finger which was immediately grabbed by Shivay.

As soon as she moves forward from Arun's back takes in a big bear hug by her bear. They both remain in each other's arms for a few seconds only as Arun pull his daughter away and Side hugs her tugging her head in his chest. While Shivay composed himself.

"I think we should leave now"
"Yh let's go princess" Arun start taking steps towards the exit when Shivay calcify he is the one who is going to drop Anika at the office and to pick as well to which Arun shut him off by saying he is not denying but he just forgot to mention that he is also going to accompany them as they share the same destination.

On the porch when Shivay open the backside door for Anika but Arun settled in giving hand to Anika which was held by a confused Shivay

"Bud and I are going to sit here you can occupy the passenger seat" "

No, I will sit here only as the front seat do not give me comfort" said Arun like a stubborn kid who doesn't want to lose either of the given candy. In reply Shivay just give an evil smirk closing the door.

He helps Anika to seat in the front seat leaving a confused Arun who was thinking that now he has to sit with him in the back seat. To his bad luck, Shivay took the driver place and gear up the car giving it life.

"This is cheating, your driver is supposed to drive not you" complain Arun as a child.

"Papa why can't bear drive," asked Anika being innocent one is puzzled. Whereas Shivay pulled a winning smile.

"Dear driving might trier him so I don't want him to start his day with a heavy activity" politely explained Arun.

"Ohhh is it so???? She thought for some time spreading silence in the car. In no time her face lights up. "Idea... papa can I learn to drive after that I can drive you guys around and even apply for drive post" she suggested all excited which was horrific for both the male.

"Noooo...." reacted Shivay.
"No princess you are still young to learn driving"
"Yes, bud and I am there to take you anywhere and anytime you want to go."
"And what you mean by you are going to apply as the driver."
"Bud you no need to think about money and all your works is to enjoy."
"Princess I have already opened your bank account today you will get your card and chequebook soon. Your pocket money will deposit twice a month."
"Bud your college fee account and shopping bills are going to deduct from my account all you have to do is a lot of shopping every week"

Arun and Shivay inform/explain her very softly while Anika stares at them with big innocent full of confusion.

"But why do I need a bank account or to go shopping??? I am working in papa's office in exchange for a salary, no need to pay any bills like rent and food. I have enough clothes so why shall I go for purchase??" Voiced out her doubt.

"Princess you own my whole estate. So you don't need to work".
"Bud who need reasons for shopping. Now no more argument this is going to happen this way only understand"

To which Anika cutely bobbed her head positive. Till then they have reached the working place and Shivay leaves for his.

Arun asks Anika to look after some purchases and sell related files which keep her busy.
~~~~

To be continued.......

End
Is life too cheap?
Or it comes at the cost of much other life's
Fun and pleasure for a few moments
Is worth to whole life??