14

Arun's house.

Dinner was arranged in the backyard. Unaware of all this Anika was fussing as her Bear hasn't contacted her yet.  Now she is restless and somewhere upset thinking he forgot her.

All her sad and variety of experiences were seen by Arun.  He could conclude that she is bothered about not getting a call from her former boss and now he can also draw why ??

After a few minutes, Shivaay comes with a big teddy in his hand accompanied by his father.  Arun stood in his place to greet them while Anika was still in her world making faces.

A broad smile broke on Shivaay's lips seeing her.

"Bud..." he shouted to gain her attention.

Anika hears his shout and come out from her trace to run in his arms but didn't find him anywhere as he hid behind the teddy.

"Where is a bear I just heard him and surely it was not my illusion," asked Anika restlessly in no one particular.

Shivay peeps gaining her full blossom smile. She jumps on him without thinking anything, thanks to the big teddy who saves them to get hurt when they fall on the floor. He also hugs her back with the same excitement.

But all this didn't sit right with Arun who is now in worry about his daughter's future. While Shakti holds a pleasant look feeling good seeing kids happiness.

Arun gently pulls her out of the hug hiding in his chest earning a sharp glare from shivay which didn't affect him. Anika also tries to come out of his hold but he doesn't let her.

Measuring the situation's seriousness Shakti step in and greet Arun with a handshake still having Anika tug at him.

Asking a helper to put teddy in Anika's room all move along with Arun

Arun took them to the backyard for dinner where he makes sure that Anika sits by his side only continuing Cold War which was too confusing to understand for Anika and unaware about surrounding start to pick unliked stuff from food.

"Baby you have to eat all this it's necessary for your health" saying this Arun again mixed takeout in her food who gave a pouty baby look which melted the father-son duo but her father gave one strict look and she eats all without a single fuss.

All had their dinner with small chit chat mostly between elder friends with Anika concentrating on her food making a bit of mess here and there whereas shivay is fully irritated with Arun's ignorance. 

When they were done Arun ask a helper to take Anika in her room for change.

"Papa I haven't talked to bear yet and I want to spend some time with him" voiced out Anika while hugging her father's sleeve.

"of course baby, you will but firstly go and change into nightwear so that you can talk till you drowse off" Arun softly explain her getting an ear to ear smile and she took off with light speed making three males chuckle.

Now three males were only present in the living area making a thick layer of tension.

"Arun it was a very good meal. I think we should sit by the bar side and let kids have their time" initiate Ravi with a suggestion at the end.

"I will not let my daughter leave alone with this beast" comes the reply from enraged Arun.

"She is mine..... Mark my words and also educate your little brain that she is going to spend her entire life with me only" said Shivay in a cold voice that can shiver anyone.

"Ohh really???? As if I will let you. I know all your dark secrets and am well aware of your ways. You are not capable to look after my innocent flower. " challenge Arun.

"See who is speaking who let a woman die mercilessly whom he claimed to love. Abounding a few days old children as well." Taunted shivay with a devilish smirk.

In reply, Arun punches him back and forth. With a lot of difficulties, Shakti parted them. By now shivay got a blue eye going well with burnishing cheeks.

"Pinched somewhere that's what you did years ago...     Shivay........ shouted Ravi shutting him up " Shiv you don't know the whole truth you don't have any right to point finger at him. The same goes for you Arun you seen only one side of the coin don't judge without knowing other" warned Ravi both of them.

Silence is covered in the hall. Arun and Shivay shouting dragged at each other. After a few minutes, Shakti broke the stillness

"Come to a mutual understanding and end this before Anika come back" Shakti advised.

"I will pick and drop her for office/college and Sunday will be spent together" an idea proposed by Shivay

"I am okay with pick and drop thing but she will spend Sunday with me not you" argued Arun.

" let's come to a midway, you all of can be together or half with each. Better to ask princess" conclude Shakti to which the other two nod.

"Fine. But keep your son under control he will only pick and drop her or in better words act like her chauffeur." With giving a winning smirk he said to pork shivay.

"I don't have any problem with it" come Shivay's answer surprised the other two.

Before any can say anything soft footsteps were heard and come to Anika in her little kitten PJ with a soft kitten drawn on her t-shirt. All smile to not make her known about tension.

She stood beside Shivay holding his sleeve in between her fingers. While he gave victories smile to her father only to get cold glare and we will see the look.

"Princess will you not say Hi to me" playfully Shakti said and side hugs her kissing the top of her head while Anika sweetly smiles at him. Then only she saw Shivaay's swelled face and got panicked giving guilt plage to her father but he covered it quickly.

"Bear how do you injure yourself in a few minutes only, you were alright before I went to change" Anika inquire in a heavy voice close to crying.
Shivay cup her face to smooth her cheeks with his thumb to calm her down in which he succeeded a bit.

"Bud it's nothing it's just food allergy" lied shivay.

"Doll relaxes it's nothing big that he can't handle," said Arun with a bit of annoyance at the end while rubbing Anika's back.

"Can we put ice on it" murmur Anika? 
"Of course you can princess" encourage Shakti and asks one of the helpers to bring ice. 

All of them settled on the sofa. Anika and  Shivaay along with Arun resulting Anika in mid of both on one and  Shakti on the other. 

Helper handover the ice bag to Anika. She hissed more than Shivay while applying it.

Now Arun got a clear picture that not only shivay but Anika also have feelings. He has to make sure Shivay leave his old life and mend his way before he hands over his daughter to him. 

All chit chat or precisely Anika filling latest happening in her life. Don't know when she slept. 

The Father-son duo took their leave and Arun shift his doll into her room although shivay argued to carry her but how can he let him win. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

On the other hand, Kalyani with her daughter in law and grandchildren planning to bring Shakti and Pinky ( Shakti's wife) together.

I have already informed Pinky's family about Shakti's plan to live with us here. They promised that she will be here by tomorrow" informed Kalyani to the rest.

"Now no one can stop us," Jhanvi said with an evil smile.

Calling off a day all went to sleep in their respective rooms.

To be continued.......

End

Destruction is easy to bring
Creation took centuries.

Anger destroys a person
Smile build a world

Be a part of the crowd
Lead to nowhere
Be own self and world
Will be on your feet