7

Shivay found Anika in changing room where she was self-talk.

Anika: What he thinks himself...... how could he talk roughly to Yug. I will not leave him. (Guiltily) But I had also talked in a bad tone to him. I should go and apologise wait why should I say sorry first. But I have to ask for forgiveness as I become a bad girl and shouted at him dispirit being younger I give him an ear full then again he wouldn't have sternly talked to my friend. Suddenly an ear to ear smile appeared on her face. It's a great idea. I will make him apologise first then only I will proceed with mine.

She continues her babbling unaware of someone who holds a smile after seeing her innocent battle with herself only. While making various faces.

He moves towards her and stands behind her back keeping some distance.

Shivay: Bud. He called her in a soft voice
by hearing him she turn back and give him a pointed look.
Anika: Bear I think you should go and say sorry to Yug he must be feeling very bad (she order him but suddenly her tone become sad ). You know it hurts when someone scolds you even when you are not a mistake. Which pick shivay's heart as he witnesses pain in her tone.
Shivaay: I will apologise to him but I have one condition if you agree to fulfil it then only I will say sorry to that peanut size body.
Anika: Firstly his name is Yug so called him by his name only.  What condition ??? It was you who talked in a scary tone and here you are making deal with me??? She replied a bit annoyed.
Shivaay: Choice is yours or you know that I am the owner of this cafe so I have all right to fire him. You have two minutes to decide. He said in business tone according to others still it's a very decent tone as he never says or gives choice before he destroys someone's life. Whereas Anika got hurt and scared as well because she had only seen his sweet side.

Anika: ( with a bit of fear) What condition???
Shivay: From tomorrow you will work for me.
Anika: I am already working for you please be clear. She said in confusion.
Shivay: What I mean is that from tomorrow you will work as my PA and do whatever work I will give. He said with a bit of authority as he doesn't want her to say no.
Anika: I don't know A B C of business I am just good at this. She answered in a sad tone.
Shivay: That's not your headache it's mine to handle so are you gonna come to shiv empire from tomorrow or can I simply make your friend jobless. He said with a smirk on his face.
Anika: If I agree to your terms then you will ask forgiveness and will not harm any of my friends. She tries to mimic his business tone but failed merely with her innocent eyes.
Shivay: (with a smile) I promise to protect them.
Anika: (she forward her hand). Deal. She asked innocently.
Shivay: ( with satisfaction ) shakes his hand "deal". Their eyes got locked which was expressing so many emotions.

They were distracted by Tia. By seeing them too close a wave of fire run through her body.

Tia : ( rudely and in loud voice). Anika, I think you are here to work not to trap your boss don't you know it's peak hours so just get back to work.

Which enraged the sleeping beast of shivay but don't want to sacred Anika more as today he was already too rude to her than his liking. Indeed Tia's tone didn't fail to send her in the shell.

Shivay: ( calmly) Tia she is not working here anymore. Tia without hearing his full statement jumped in joy.
Tia: I knew you will soon fire her and I am sure now you will hire worthy staff only. She spread venomous words without giving any thought to future consequences.
Shivay: ( in hard voice). Tia listens carefully before you jump to any conclusion. She will not work here but from tomorrow she will handle my work as my Personal PA.

Which shocked Tia to no end because her dad tries to grab a job in the shiv empire by using influence. Shivay made her attend an interview in three stages and the last stage, he took his interview in which she failed. And now he gave high position job to an underage girl which did not settle with her.

Tia: I don't think that she is well qualified for this job. She tries to make change his mind as if he is going to listen to her.
Shivay: Last time I checked you don't have any right to speak in my matter so shut your mouth and I think you are here to work not to trap your boss don't you know it's peak hours so just get back to work. He said in the same words and tone as she used on Jiya a few minutes back.

After get insulted Tia went back to her work in a foul mood. While shivay turn to Anika and ask her to change again in her regular clothes as today she can take a leave but from tomorrow she has to be ready 24 by 7 for work which makes Anika's eyes pop out.
She had few doubts and want to clear them so she gathers some courage and asked.

Anika: Do I have to work on weekends also??
Shivay: Don't you think 24 by 7 includes weekends as well.
Anika: But I have a job on weekends. She lied as right now she won't have any but she is in search of it.
Shivay: Really where do you have????
Anika: Right now I don't have but differently I will find soon.
Shivay: You don't need one.
Anika: Mr. you don't know I need money for monthly expenses and to get that I have to work somewhere else during weekends as well since 4000 is not enough. She told very clearly.
Shivay: Who said that 4000 is your salary because as far as I remember I haven't mentioned it till now. He asked her in all amused
Anika: Kiran ma'am decided my salary and now you are the new boss so you will continue with what Kiran mam use to give.
Shivay: But now you will work from shiv empire.... he was interpreted by her in between
Anika: As if you will give me increment on the second day itself and you are just changing building.
Shivay: You will work as I want and about your salary that you will get enough to survive without any problem. It's a final discussion no more argument. He said with finality.
Anika: Okay fine I will work for the whole week but on weekends I will leave at 4 because I did know few places which give the evening shift after 6.
Shivay: ( mummers) as if I let you work.
Anika: What did you say ??
Shivay: Nothing I will let you leave as soon as you will complete your given task on weekends. Now go and change till then I will ask my manager to make a contract so you can not back off. Anika went to change and as said shivay ask Mishra to prepare the contract.

He saw Yug coming towards him as an angry red face his foot is rapidly moving towards changing cabin but was stopped by shivay.

Shivay: Where are you going boy??
Yug: Mr Oberoi l am in search of doll she has been here from last hour. Worry is dripping from his voice.
Shivay: There is no soft toy here you might have forgot at your home.  He said annoyed as he does get that he is referring to his bud as the doll.
Yug: I am not finding any Soft toys as well Mr Oberoi. Where is Anika? He directly asked as with a passing second he getting more and more negative thoughts.
Just then they hear Anika's voice from behind they both turn towards her.
Anika: Bear did you apologise yet or not? She asked him. Before she could say anything else Yug took hold of her palm.
Yug: Doll let's go we have a lot of work to do.
Shivay: She is not working anymore here so just leave her. He said with full authority which shocked yug as he thought that Anika has been kicked out by this monster but before he could take any action or say anything.
Anika: Bear you already have pending apologies and now you again repeated the same.  Now come on say sorry. All her fear fly from the window

As shivay also don't want to upset her more so he simply but with great difficulty said "sorry" which leaves you speechless
Anika: Bhai I from now onwards I am going to work as his PA. She said which ting of happiness.

Shivay got stuck with the word bhai as he thought that they have a crush on each other but now he is relieved.  While yug was beyond shock by hearing Anika being shivay's PA. Without having other options he kept quiet that doesn't mean that he will not protect his doll but it motivates him to take some serious steps in the direction to keep Anika away from shivay. 

Yug gets back to his work. After some time Mishra comes there with a contract signed by both but Anika didn't real whole contact as Mishra briefly example her.

Did she made the biggest mistake by not reading it???

To be continued.......