3

Anika started her work after some time customers started to come which make all of them busy. Around 3 Kiran declare lunch break as it's the time were very less customer visit.

Anika went to the kitchen where she found Trisha, Yug and twins. They all introduced each other and within no time all become good friends. All excepted Anika as a younger member of the team.

Trisha always wants a litter sister which she got in Anika while Yug got a member whom he can give protection which he didn't get however twins have other stories as they are fighting over her attention.

Whilst Anika is feeling bless & content to get some people who don't curse her. Unaware of shivay's feelings.

Jim: Anika you tell whom you like more me or this idiot. He asked hitting on John's head.

John immediately replied, "No I am the one who is more likeable to her than any of you."

This brings aggressiveness to yug and Trisha as well and jumps into an argument to prove that they are the favourite person of Jiya as well.

John: wait for a second where is Anika we all are fighting over for her and she is not even making a sound.

When they all see her here and there they found her in the Conner silently crying.

Trisha: Hy doesn't cry if you do not like any of us is okay no need to get upset. But she was cut in between by Anika.
Anika: No no I am crying as this is the first time some is showing me this much love that's too in the first meeting.
John: What about your family. I am sure you are still treated like a baby right or am I right?? he said with a mischievous smile.
Anika: I don't have a family I brought up in a sunshine orphanage.

All got shocked with new information. By seeing their expressions she misunderstood them.

Anika : (With heavy voice) I know how you guys will also hate me it's okay I can understand no one wants to befriend an orphan but please... please..not ask Kiran ma'am to dismiss me I have to pay rent & other expenditures I promise I will find other job & never come cross you people but please let me work till I get other. She pleads with joined hands & big fatty tears in her eyes.

she babbles all this as she always got looks when anyone got to know about her begin an orphan even sometimes people say straight no to her on the face when she went to grab a job reasoning they can't trust someone without family as she might be turn out the thief. Which never fail to bring tears to her eyes so now she tries to avoid mentioning her stay or personal details.

Trisha:(with anger) Never call yourself an orphan I repeat never. From now onwards I am your elder sister. She wipes the tears.

Yug jumped in & said "I have already considered you as my baby sister" 

so now how come twins can lack behind. They both said yes now we are your bodyguards cum friends cum family we are a package of the whole family to you.

Anika got happy as today she got a family for which she is longing since childhood.

Anika: Okay can I call you di(sister) & bhai(brother) she asked just like a lost child who found love ones after a long time

All replied at the same time of course.

Jim: I will call you as baby
John: you are my cutie
Trisha: for me you are sweetie
Yug: Doll. I will address you as a doll. Is it okay with you??
Anika: Yup I am soooo happy I got my own family.

Happiness is dripping from her face like anything. She gave ear to ear simple to all.

Trisha: But why you have to pay rent as far as I know orphanages provide free stay, education & other facilities???
Anika: Ohh... I am a bad omen na so they said that "You don't deserve all these luxuries". She told as matter of fact in her innocent voice. 
All shattered by this information but also got to know that she believes this nonsense.
Jim: ( in a stern voice)Who told you this ??
Anika: Orphanage's warden. She replied naturally.

They all understand the matter that she has been brainwashed and they have to work slowly on it.
Decide to leave this matter right now and will discuss it later.

All share a group hug then had their lunch in which Anika was fed by all. Again all went to work with new energy.

On the contrary, Shivaay meets  Kiran beneficial to purchase her cafe. He offered a handsome amount which she can't say no to. He final deal but ask her to keep it confidential.

Now he is waiting to meet her again as he is all set to take Anika by his side although he has to give her some pain if she wouldn't get ready to work for him it will pay in a good way only as he will shower her will all exist happiness.

Shivaay POV.

Why I am thinking about her happiness???

Why I want to make her lively person although she is, but why I am reading her eyes which shows loneliness.

Why this stupid pumping organ beat fast & pull towards her by a mere thought.

There is a lot to whys???

I have found the reason behind this before I become insane.

~~~~
Whereas at the cafe Amita is burning in jealousy as Anika is getting too much attention from co-workers as well as customers. They are praising her for polite smiles, soft speaking & the way she is handling them is next level. She made an instant bond with the cafe's regular visitors.

In the evening again war started at the cafe that will drop Anika at the orphanage whereas she is trying to make them understand that she can go by walk-in return they shut her. Now she is just moving her head from left to right & from right to left as they are so cross in the argument.

In the end, it was decided that on Monday Trisha, Tuesday Yug, Wednesday & Thursday twins while on Friday they all will go to drop her.
As it was Monday today Trisha went to drop her while others went to their place.

As today is Monday so Trisha went to drop her on a two-wheeler.  In between the rid, she inquired about her situation at the orphanage & got the biggest shocked as no one in particular talk to her. She has to do work for wardens & other girls to whom she is younger has to pay for stay & food if by any chance she wasn't able to pay then she has to starve. When Trisha question about the sleeping place she replied she normal occupy the terrace but during the monsoon, she uses the kitchen which leaves her speechless. 

Trisha POV.

Omg....omg how much she has suffered in small life still she is able to see life in a different light. I will help her to see a life she can enjoy without any restrictions. I have to share these details with twins & Yug to make her believe that she is not any bad news that is carved deeply in her heart. She also has all human rights just like others.

Trisha drops her near the orphanage as per Anika's instruction because if she comes to the gate which will gain a lot of unnecessary attention.

When Anika enter she found shivay walking back & fro.
Anika: (shout too loudly) Mr. bear ......Mr.bear...

Shivay turn and relief are run over her seeing her all fit & fine. He wants to hug her tightly but can't do right now as they are still strangers nothing more.

Anika: Hi Mr.bear does you come here to give me the kittens address??? She asked in excitement
Shivay: What the... Mr.bear who is he now ???? He asked all frustrated. 
Anika: Aarree it's you.  I have to see upwards in order to talk to you you are this much bulky ( she gesture with her hands by horizontally spreading them) & I also think that you are soft so I called you Mr.bear.
Now shivay feel lost in words.
Shivay: No I am here for another purpose.
Anika started to think possibilities while making cute faces which make shivay drown in her more & more. 

To be continued.....