4

Anika started to think about possibilities why he would come here while making cute faces which makes shivaay drown in her more and more.

Anika: Ohhh I got it you came here to collect money to repair your car's back glass right?? She asked with confidence as she guesses it correctly according to her.

Shivaay: What makes you think this reason out of all??? He back questions her. Assumed with her thought process.
Anika: Arrree did you forget that I promise you to pay for repair. Come I will give you.

She took him by holding his shirt's sleeve. Shivaay let her lead him as he like the idea of her bossing around and he being poor to follow her.

She took him to the terrace where near the stairs small cupboard is kept.
She opens it with the help of a key & takes out a piggy bank made out of the mud With a bright smile.

Shivaay: What is this ?? He gave weird looks
Anika: Don't you know what is this? Haven't you use this? She asked all assumed as how can one don't know about the piggy bank.
Shivaay: Noo... still confused as to why he needs to use such things.
Anika: It is called a piggy bank where we save our money. She explains to him.
Shivaay: Who took the authority to safeguard your MONEY???? He taunted her
Anika: No one can open it I have to break it to get money. She explains to him with an adorable smile.
Shivaay: oh superb security. Now proceed I don't have much time in hand.
Anika: Okay wait

She sat on the floor in account to break it & started to count money which contains coins & few notes of 10rs, 20rs, 50rs and of 100rs.

Firstly, she counts notes by putting them on the floor one by one with the help of fingers she calculated a total number of notes which followed by coins taking her sweet time just like kids. 
Shivaay was lovingly eyeing her and trying to drink her image.

Anika: See I have four 10rs notes five 20rs notes three 50rs notes & one 100 rs notes whereas this makes 100 rs.
Shivay: And in total how much?? 

Anika again starts to think and calculate using fingers.

Shivay: ( in disbelief ) seriously you are taking time to count this much?? It's 490
Anika: you are too fast. Would you please teach me as well?
Shivay gave him " are you for the real look"
Anika: No...no.... not right now after a month or two till then I will collect money for fees don't worry. She told with happiness to learn something new.

She makes a bundle of notes & put coins nearby laying in polyethene and offer it to Shivay

Shivay was atomised by her act he thinks for few seconds before accepting money. He safely put it in his coat's pocket.

Shivay: Thank you bud

Anika: My name is not bud but Anika

Shivay: Did I object when you address me as Mr. bear? No, right then you also have no right to argue. He said rightfully.

Just then Sanju ( who leaves there and elder to Anika) come there She saw shivay talking attentively to Anika and got jealous as earlier when she tried to make conversation he bluntly dismissed her she moves towards them

Sanju: Shivaay sir let's go dinner is ready.  She ignores Anika purposely

Shivay: hmm come to Anika. He holds her hand and took one step just then Sanju speaks

Sanju: Sir why are you taking this unworthy girl with us? She asked in total disgust

Shivay : ( barely controlling his anger) she also stays here which means she is going to have dinner with me

While Anika stood there in fear and was trying to free her hand from shivay's grip which is getting strong with her each try

Anika: ( whispers) Bear Please leave me or else she will hurt you & me. she requested him in a low and crying voice

Shivay who was busy giving death looks to Sanju diverted to jiya whose face indicates her inner trouble

Shivay: (with concern and in a soft voice) princess don't need to fear from her I am there
Anika: ( like a lost child) you will save me from her ???
Shivaay: Of course, rose I will protect you. Trust me. He explains to her softly.
Anika : (Giggles). You called me rose. Before few minutes I was bud did I grew up very fast.
Shivay: No you are still small bud but right now your face is all red due to these stupid tears. (He wipes her tears). Come on give me a big smile I don't want to see these big fatty salty drops. Anika nodded starching her lips upward.

Anika first time feels the warmth of someone on whom she can rely for her safety She just nods her head as a signal of agreement.

Sanju got irritated as shivay was talking softly and lovingly to Anika while to her he didn't even spare a look.

Sanju: Sir you don't know about her she hasn't pay to the orphanage in a while now so she can't have dinner with us.

She blunts out their secret in her range as she wasn't able to digest shivay's consideration towards Anika.

Shivay: Wait, as per my information sunshine orphanage provides all facilities free of charge.
Sanju: Ohh...uh...sir we maturely decide to contribute in monthly expenses. Ye..s y..e..s that's what we have a deal between all of us. She answered stammering.
Shivay: okay I understand but how it is related for Anika not to have dinner?? He again questioned while smirking
Sanju: Ohh sirrrr.. actually hmmm..... yeah as per deal we don't eat dinner so it will motivate to earn. Sweat is visible on her face and hands.
Shivay: What's your contribution??
Sanju: soo...rr..you sir I didn't get it.
Shivay: what I mean is your amount of contribution. So I can collect it from you as in two days month is going to change.
Sanju: 500rs per month
He turns toward Anika. 
Shivay: And you ???
Anika: 2500 per month she said in a low voice
Again he moves towards Sanju
Shivay: Why she is paying 2000 more than you? He asked all calm or can say calmness before the storm.
Sanju: ohh sir I am a student and she does not study and sitting useless so to make her responsible we made her pay more money.

She answered with a smile towards shivay as she wants to show him that she is intelligent and she mistook shivay's calm behaviour earlier that he believes in her words.

Sanju: It will be not doing any good to take her to the dinner table as wardens will not let her eat due to her failure of deposition of money. So just leave her and let's go. Saying this she tries to hold shivay's hand but he back off.

Shivay: I am curious to know who can stop Shivaya Singh Oberoi He state with authority and give a hard glare to Sanju who shivers in fear

He took her to the dining room All stand in his respect but also want to know why Anika is clinging to him like a baby. Misha and Aru got happy by seeing Anika as they thought that she had paid so from now on onward she didn't need to sleep empty stomach. They both reach to Anika and hug her by legs in response she keeps her hand on their heads and give a small smile Shivay feel content by her smile

Warden Neha: ( with an oversweet smile) Mr Oberoi why did you bring her here she is a shy and introverted girl who normally prefers to have meals in her room only.

She places her hand on Anika's head and gives her a warning look which didn't go unnoticed by Shivay's hawk eyes while Anika tightened her grip on his arms.

But shivay didn't say a word as he wants to know where they can take this drama.

Before shivaay can say anything Sanju come there and explain all things like how they have maturely decided to give money every month and all got her message as they are expert in this field. All modes positively.

Shivaay: But today she will eat with me right Anika? he questioned her and she answered affirmatively
Shivay: so I think now we don't need more discussion. Let's start with dinner.

He made Anika sit beside him and also ask others to have sit. He carefully noticed Anika's food habit how happy she was by seeing vegetable soup and pizza on the table but she took very little as she has a small appetite.

To be continued...