1

The sunshine orphanage ( Mysore)

A tiny miny girl is praying to god or can say sharing her feelings with him.

Girl: Good morning goji, how are you? You know today I have an interview at the cafe, wish me luck so I can grab that job.
After that, she went to water her plants
Lady: Anika .....Anika where the hell is it you come here or else you are gone. Don't know why I have to look after you.  Such a bad omen firstly swallow her biological parents & when  the couple adopted her again she becomes back once she killed them
Anika .....Anika ..... 
Anika came there leaving her plants with moist eyes.
Anika: sorry ma'am, I was just watering the plants
Lady: No need to make fake excuses. Did you clean the whole place or not?
Anika: yes ma'am. I have an interview today can I leave? I will be back before dusk.
Lady: okay but do not forget you have to do chores here as well
Anika: Hmmm
She went to get ready in her one & only one good dress.

There was heavy rain yesterday so today puddles can be seen everywhere.

She reached around 10 for her interview at a cafe. Which is owned by a sweet lady named Kiran. She asked her few questions related to work and finally give her a job. She has to start from Monday I.e after 2 days.

Her happiness can't be described in words. she is going back to the orphanage on foot and come across a group of kittens. She can't able to hold herself back & started to play with them.

She was playing by running behind them or sometimes they run behind her. Jumping into puddles picking them but suddenly a car comes at full speed and drenched her.

Now how can she tolerate so she analyses her surrounding as soon as she got stone without wasting any second she throw it & bingo back glass broke down. 

The car stopped at some distance & come out a very enraged man ready to eat up the person who dare to do such a stupid act. Move towards the figure of a girl

Man pov: who the hell leave this kid alone now I will make them pay.
  Hy, who are you?& how dare you lob stone on my car

Anika turned & a heartbeat skipped just by looking at her innocent face with a button nose, rose-like lips, eyes full of mischievousness.

With full anger, she replied, "I am Anika & how dare you to spoil my favourite dress & top of that you are shouting on me." Leaves him speechless. 

Anika: areee speak now what happens? why are you staring at me like I am some candy?

And started to push him back but he didn't bulge due to his well-built body. By this act, he comes back to his sense. 

Man: Hi my name is Shivaay a..n..d yh kid where is your parents leaving you here all alone

Man(pov):

What the hell why I am talking politely to her & cherry the on cake feeling too protective & possesses about her, why I want her to hide her from this cruel world 

Anika : (shout)what....... do I look like a kid to you for your kind information I am 18 years old
Shivay: Really??
Anika: uh...uhhhh... okay I am 17 but soon gonna be 18.  Replies with full attitude
Shivay (in ordering tone): still you are minor tell me your full details & how do you reach here right now. Inquire with authority

Now Anika got scared with his intimidated voice so she starts to answer him honestly.

Anika: I am living in a sunshine orphanage with other 20 kids & 2 wardens. I went for an interview at a cafe. 'Then she squeals in happiness. You know I got a job there & they ask me to join from Monday still smiling ear to ear.

Shivaay gets shocked and feeling bad about her as she has to work at this age.

He is scolding his heart to think too much as the first time he is feeling such kind of weird feeling that too bad for others.

Shivaay: okay come I will drop you
Anika: No I will go by myself  
Shivaay: You're going to come with me that's final
Anika: You are strange & we should not talk with strangers.

She told as matter of fact with the voice of full innocence & worries as just now it's blinking her that she shares her details with a stranger.

Shivaay: oh so now you come to know that you are chatting with a stranger for the last 20 minutes. He asked with  a hint of assume
Anika: Yeah so now I will not talk to you or take any help. With attitude
Shivaay: Shut up and come with me I don't want any further arguments. He said sternly. 
Anika: But what about my friends. They will get along.

He saw here and there not finding anyone he asked.

Shivaay: Where are your friends? I am unable to see any.
Anika: arrree these kittens. Don't know where their mommy is? First I have to find their parents.

Shivaay got shocked listening to this. And think that how someone can be this much innocent.

Shivaay: (Angrily) Just shut up. I will take care of it. You are going to come with me that's final. I don't want any more argument.

Shivaay made the call to his security head to arrange another car.

In something, Khanna came with another car. Shivaay Order him to make arrangements for kittens. And ask Anika to sit in the car.

Anika feels satisfied and obeyed silently. Shivaay made her sit & buckle sit belt.  And leave for the orphanage.

The car's engine comes to life. Shivay asks Anika for the orphanage address. Which she gave with a cute pout as she still wants to play with kittens.

After few minutes.

Anika: Please call that bulky man.  Shivaay immediately ask who is bulky man? With ting of jealousy.  Oye  you are the one who calls him she replies to him
Shivay: Ohh you mean Khanna. But why?
Anika: aree I want to know where he has to drop kittens so I can go and play with them again. Replies with cute pout & excitement invoice.
Shivay: I will ask afterwards not right now as I am driving.

Don't know why but he wants her whole attention which also builds an unknown feeling in him as he is not able to figure out this feeling for an unknown girl whom he meets just an hour back.

Anika: But I don't know you and we are also not gonna meet again. So how will I come to know about their whereabouts??
Shivay: Who said that we are not going to meet ?? Definitely we see each other some other time. Replied with a temper.

As he is unable to digest the idea of not seeing her again.

Anika: As a matter of fact we are strangers. So how come you will inform me once you drop me at the orphanage
Shivaay: That's not your headache. I will find a way for it. Now keep quiet.

Anika wants to argue further but with one glare from him and she put a figure on her lips just like small kids. No doubt she looks super loveable & adorable like this. Shivay controls a lot to not squeeze her between his arms.

After 45 minutes they reach the orphanage. Anika was confused as she doesn't know how to undo the set belt by observing her confused shivaay helped her to get down from the car.  Anika thanks him and give a reminder to inform her about kittens. She took few steps towards the gate but again come back to shivay.

Shivay: Now what happen??
Anika: oh I want to apologise as I broke your car's glass but I promise to pay for it
Then she holds her ears and cutely said sorry

Shivay wasn't able to able to think straight after her innocent apology.

Shivay: No need for that. He replied arrogantly.
Anika: Noooo it was my mistake so I will pay that's it. Answered with the same arrogance.
Shivay: Leave it we will discuss it next time we meet.  Now go inside it's too late. 
While making faces she went in.

Shivay waits till she reaches inside safe & message Mishra to find all information regarding the sunshine orphanage.

To be continued......

Hope you guys will like this story. A few chapters of the story had published by J_patel earlier but she hands it over to me to continue.

Let me know your views