16

On the other hand, a tall mid-aged tall woman with fair skin adores honey brown eyes and short hair sitting in a posh office working on some files when the intercom rings.

"Hello,.....
.
.
.
Okay send her  in"

There come Kalyani Oberoi.

"Hello pinky, how are you," Kalyani Oberoi asked in a thick voice.
"I was all good and mentally healthy till you appeared in my office" smirkingly pinky replied.
"I think you are suffering from memory loss"
"Ohh you think so..."
"Don't you know that you are Oberoi's daughter-in-law"
"Clarify with your son, so I am his wife?? giving a challenging look Pinky asked.
"You have to claim you're right" stated elder Oberoi in a monotonous way.
"What do  you want from me?" Inquire Pinky in a bored tone. 
"I want you back as the older daughter-in-law of the Oberoi family".  Order by Kalyani.
"What if I deny....."
"Dare you to do that, because I am still capable to destroy your baby's life" an evil smirk was given by Kalyani.
"Done I will be there by night, but... I will not be part of your any plotting." Declare by pinky in not soo interested tone.
"I will take your leave. Hope to have tomorrow's breakfast with you" with that she leaves from there

As soon as Kalyani Oberoi exits Ridhima's cabin she dials her husband.

Shakti: Hello Pinky, it's been a long time since we have seen each other
Pinky: Hello to you too Shakti, your mother came today.
Shakti: Now what she wants??? ( in a frustrated tone he asked)
Pinky: She wants me to claim my rights being your wife. ( replied in a calm tone)
Shakti: How low she can fall?? I am so sorry on her behalf. (In a somewhat calm and apologetic voice he said)
Pinky: It's not your fault, I will be there tonight hope you will not mind me sharing your room! ( she informed him)
Shakti: off course, I don't have any problem with you. Meet you tonight then.
Pinky: Bye see you soon
Shakti: bye

Again Pinky is engrossed in her work while Ravi tries to find some way to safeguard his son.

~~~~

Here Omkara Singh Oberoi is all set to crack his dream deal with one of the best companies unknown to its owner.

He is revising the project along with his team to find mistakes and flaws. Once done with it he took a sigh of relief as no one can stop him to bag the deal.

Priyanka came to meet him regarding her divorce matter

"Bhai did you ask the lawyer to get divorce papers as soon as possible," she asked impatiently. "I have talked, but you have to stay with him for a few months and on top of that dharma is denying to leave you" he replied calmly still looking in his work files feed up with his sister's everyday drama.

"How dare he, don't he know who I am" she ragged. "You were the one dying to marry him and after spending a week or so you come back and now demanding a divorce, on what basis? None you don't have any reason while he can sue you in fraud charges" Omkara yelled at her. "It was all a part of bet nothing else" she also shouted. "If you want to rid from him then spend given months and conceive him to sign the papers," he told in no argued tone. "Fine, I will ask him to come and live at our place" she declared and move towards the exit.

Whole Omkara again concentrates on his work as his sister's problems didn't matter to him.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

On the contrary, Shakti asks his private investigator to follow Kalyani and Jhanvi Oberoi to make a report on every move to give him.

$$$$

Shivay is in hurry to complete all this work so he can meet his love as soon as possible. 

At the noon leaving all his work behind the rushes to the Ananya Inc. to pick up his bud. When he reached there he was informed her being busy in a meeting which shocked him as to how could Arun Mehta let his innocent daughter handle a meeting who has just joined the office.

He chuckled at his soon-to-be father-in-law's silly excuse to keep his bud away from him not creating any moose he calmly sat in the waiting area width a lunch box.

Arun was observing him patiently through CCTV how calmly he was waiting for his daughter. The whole business world knows Shivaay Singh Oberoi never waits for anyone and here for 20 minutes he is sitting in the waiting area of  Ananya inc.  Arun's heart melts for the boy but he somehow holds himself for his daughter's safety and drags his eyes back to work.

On the other hand, Anika compiled the given work and collected files to move towards her father's cabin which is just a door away so she does not need to cross visiting area after knocking she enters.

"Papa it's done and here is the report of the project". She informed while handing over her work when her eyes spotted Shivaay on the screen.
"What bear is doing here? He didn't inform me that he is going to come today". Confusingly she self-talked.
"Just now he has come I was going to call before you came". Arun tries to cover up.
"Shall I go to meet him"? With a cute pout, she asks permission to meet her bear.
"Of course princess". With a small smile, he spoke.

As soon as she heard his approval her feet find wings and fly towards the waiting area.

All of sudden Shivaay felt weight go himself making him disbalance for a moment but as soon as his body recognise the touch he tightly holds her to himself firstly he balances and then slowly set her in his lab.

"Careful baby. Why are you running". Softly he asked as the morning incident is still fresh in his how she got scared due to his harsh tone.
"I missed you". She said rubbing her checks to his chest giving him a content feeling.

For a few minutes, they sat in each other's embrace absorbing the scent of the other. Shivaay smothering running his fingers through her hair and opening tangles softly without hurting her.

"Let's have lunch bud it's been past your lunchtime". Said Shivaay.
"I am not hungry but sleepy". She replied with dropping eyes as Shivaay's figure did magic to lure her into slumber but he withdraw his finger making her hiss in disapproval. 

"First have something then sleep". He said while shaking her a bit. 
"No only sleep". She replied clutching his shirt tightly.
He has planned a private lunch with her having a beautiful conversation but here his bud has other plans It seems let's with no other option he carefully opens the box containing biryani and curd mixing his properly in small bites to feed her. After 5 to 6 spoons she completely hides his face and falls into dreamland.

Arum come finishing a file when he caught the most beautiful scene giving his heart peace but did let it show on his face.

"She didn't have lunch and you let her sleep". Asked Arun.
"It's because you didn't inform her that I was waiting for her for the last 20 minutes".
"I was one aware of you being here".

Anika stirred in sleeping.

"Where is her room," Shivaay asked in a low tone to which Arun guide him.

Once in a room he slowly laid her down can cover her with a blanket.

"It's because she slept without eating" Shivaay blamed his soon-to-be father-in-law.
"Elaborate young man". Arun demand.
"I told you not to give her heavy breakfast due to which she was not hungry and slept." 
"Fine I am sorry hereafter I will keep this on mine" Arun apologies.

To be continued......