I dont....

Knuckles wakes up before me and kissed my head before getting up. It been a month since that amazing night. "Where you going?" I groan in my sleepy state. "The store want me to get you anything?" "Sure some whipped cream" I smirked. "Really? For what?" He asked putting on his coat. I gave him a wink and he blushed. "O-oh" he said blushing and smiling looking at his keys. "Want to have some fun now before you leave?~" I smirked and shifted my body in a sexy way. "God damn you~" he takes of his coat and clothes crawling back into bed.

A while later Knuckles pov

I scanned the shelves and grabbed the items on my list. I was reading the label on the box of cereal sonic requested when I felt someone yank my shoulder. I stared into angry red eyes and my heart sank. "Sh-shadow h-how" "cut the crap where have you and sonic been" he hissed. "I'm not telling you" I said tossing the cereal in the cart. "Knuckles he needs to be back at HQ and so do you because you both are in danger." He said following me. "Why did you think I'm off the grid?" "Well clearly not good enough if I found you." He said as I tossed a veggie tray in. "Knuckles you need to come back with him..... silver and Sonic's friend tails were taken by Dr. R's gang and we only got a month left to 'make an exchange' for their safety." He said and I stopped. "What?" I said and saw he was telling the truth I knew sonic would be heartbroken loosing his brother and best friend. He already lost his parents and he isn't close to his other siblings so I nodded. "I'll bring him but.... If something was to happen to me before I get him back to HQ." I took shadows hand then shook it. "This is where" I said and walked to the check out. "Just....give me today to explain to him.... If I don't have him by noon tomorrow then" I sighed and start scanning my stuff. "Oh my god have you.... Fallen in love with him?" "Shadow..... we.... Had sex and actually started a relationship a month ago...... so yes I have and I don't want to lose him or hurt him...." I said and paid for the items. "Wow...." He said in shock and I nod before I walked away with my paid groceries. Shadow looks down and sees my address. On the drive back I was thinking of how I was going to tell sonic about silver. I looked over and saw a woman waving me down and saw a flat tire and steam coming from her car. I pulled over then got out. "Are you ok ma'am?" I asked walking up. "Yes my radiator hose blew and my tire popped could you help me?" He asked with sad eyes. "Yes let me get my radio and to call a tow truck and I'll change the tire for you" I smiled. "Oh bless you kind sir" she said and I nod. Yet when I turned around I saw scourge before being knocked to the ground.

I saw the old woman pull off a mask showing the chameleon and I saw his foot before everything went black.