Torment

Knuckles pov

*SMACK*

"IM GETTING TORED OF THIS BULL SHIT! NOW IM GOING TO ASK AGAIN! WHERE IS HE?!" Scourge yelled and my lip bleeds. "And I will say it again not saying shit!" I yelled back. He punches me again also knocking the chair I was tied to to the ground. He yanks my fur back and he towers over me. "I guess I'm going to have to keep beating you until you tell me." He hissed before punching me again. I spit out the blood and saliva as he backed up with his eyes widen. "No need he's delt with enough beatings." A familiar voice said. "Hello Dr. R" I said and he walks around smiling wickedly. He was a tan panther wearing a very expensive dark suit and a gun attached to his belt. His Teal eyes stare at the bruises, black eye, and busted lip that was on my face. "Now boy we had a deal" "The deal was off once I found out you planned on hurting him. Besides I wasn't going to let you have those codes and the hedgehog anyways." I snapped. "I gather that once the ring that was brought to me was a fake. Yet why let my boys take the hedgehog Hmm?" His panther tail glides behind him. "Because I had a tracking device in my car for my colleagues to find us. Yet your guy wanted a little fun with him and I was t going to let that happen." I growled. "Well I guess we will have to find him ourselves but for now Agent Red enjoy the torment my guys have for you for killing one of their own" he growled and leaves. Scourge cracks his knuckles smiling at me. "This is going to be fun" he hiss then punched me again.

Sonic's POV

I woke up again to see knuckles still hadn't come home from the store and I was starting to worry. He didn't come home last night and now it's already moon and still nothing. I laid in bed and held one of his pillows just to have his scent to calm my nerves. I started to drift off when I heard the door opening. "Knuckles!" I thought with joy and went to the door but I saw shadow instead. "Shad—" "You need to come with me now" he said and before I could protest he grabs my arm and we run out the door. He tossed me in his corvette and sped out of the driveway. "What is going on?!" I demanded and he sighed as we got into the city. "Knuckles was taken by Dr.R and his gang and told me where to find you so I can take you back to HQ" he said. "No...." "That's not all...." He looks at me and my heart sank on what he told me next.

"Dr. R has your brother and friend as well"