Shy

"Now sonic please present your project to the class." The teacher said but I couldn't and I am so mad she isn't following what my parents told her. "Sonic you will fail if you don't come up here" "I c-c-cant" I hear my child voice say. "That's it I'm not coddling you like your parents now come up here!" She yanks my arm and pulls me to the front of the class. I froze and I lost my ability to speak. The class starts to snicker except for a two tail fox. I started to breathe heavily and then bolted out of the class. "What a loser!" Said a little bear cub and the class laughed. I saw my brother in line for his next class and ran into his arms. He maybe a year older but I didn't care. "Sonic what's wrong?" "The teacher... she didn't follow mom and dads rules Silver......" I cried and his teacher had me join the class while she called the principal and our parents. That teacher was fired and I'm still a loser....a shy pitiful looser.....
I look at the tiger dressed up in his church best. "Well sonic I say you have made progress in 18 years" he said. "Now what I want you to try to do next is to attempt to get on a stage or in front of a crowd to assist in away" he smiled and I raised my brow. "Why?" "Because sonic if you want to get over your shyness farther we need you to start pushing the boundaries." He said and I sighed. "I guess....." I said. "Anyways that's all the time we had today I'll see you next month ok?" He smiled and I nod before getting up and leaving his office. I twirl the ring my father gave me the night before he and mom died in a car accident 8 years ago. I was only 16 and me and silver moved in with our older sister Sonia. Since then she raised us. I didn't understand why dad wanted me to keep this ring but I don't care.

I had no idea how important this ring is.