Dark

I stopped at the top of the hill we're I stared at the abandoned warehouse on the sore. I see a female cat walking with a panther I believed to be Dr. R to a large SUV. My fist tightened when the two gang members held my brother, Tails, and Knuckles at gun point walking to the SUV. "Get in the car!" He yelled and pushed knuckles. "I'm going you piece of shit!" Knuckles snapped and the green hedgehog hits him across the face with the butt on the gun. I snapped and bolted to them tossing the hedgehog into the crocodile and grabbed my brother, knuckles and Tails in seconds. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Dr. R yelled. "THAT SHADOW IS SO DEAD!" Blaze yelled. "He will be once i'm through with you two" I said walking up. Fear widen in their eyes but Dr. R started grinning wickedly. "What are you looking at?!" I yelled. "Oh nothing I knew you come for your little spy boyfriend, your brother, and friend especially since shadow didn't knock you out before contacting us. So I took a slight step ahead~" he said. "What do you mean yo— ARGH!" I was knocked to the ground and my hands were bound. I looked up and saw knuckles, silver and tails but their eyes were cloudy and blue almost robotic like. Then I realized they were robots like that movie Megan. "Now then my dark friend it's time to extract your powers and take over the world!"

He laughs evilly before the green hedgehog stomps on my head knocking me out.