Sleeping spy

I was begging him to go faster shaking the bed. My legs wrapped around his hips as I gripped the headboard. He gripped my hips and did what I was begging. I hit my climax and let out a famine moan as cum shot out of my member. He wasn't far behind and I felt myself getting filled up with his seed. God if I was a woman I would want him to fully breed me with loads and loads of his seed. So he could make me bare his chil— BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ah" I bolt up and fall of the bed. "Ow..." I groan and look over to see the alarm clock before tossing it to the wall. "Damn it!" I yelled. Knuckles comes in with some worry. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded before I stood up. "Yeah I'm fine just got spooked" I said and noticed he had turned his head with pink on his face. I just remembered that I went to sleep naked and well.....I had a erection from my dream. "SHIT!" I grabbed the blankets and covered up. "Y-you c-c-can l-look now..." I stuttered knowing my face is red. He clears his throat and looks back at me face still pink. "Look since we're up can I get you anything to eat?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'll get it myself I still don't trust you" I said. I watch as he nods before leaving and shutting my door. "Holy shit.... He's got a cute body....."

Later on after the embarrassment went down. I was walking down the hallway snacking on an apple when I noticed him sleeping on the couch in one of three living rooms. He had the tv on and it happened to be one of my favorite shows. Turns out it was a all day marathon. I looked back over to the sleeping spy and for some reason how he looked made my heart swell up. He was in a tank so I saw his chest a bit more and wow he could pass as a model for one of those jean pictures for Aéropostale you see in the mall. Honestly I'm built similar but I have more of a feminine tone. Like I probably look like I got a six pack but I don't. My hips have a little curve (good for holding me down or close) to them but that's ok. I looked back to his sleeping face and saw a scare on the corner of his eye. I never noticed it before. Though I don't trust him completely I decided to stay and watch the show on the other couch. During commercials I would admire him. He is so handsome and my heart was wanting him more. Yet like I said I still don't trust him but so far he hasn't given me doubt. I start to wonder how worried silver must be right now and wish there was some way I could tell him I'm ok.

Meanwhile back at HQ

Amy paces the floor as shadow calls silver's phone once again. "Anything?" She asked and he shakes his head. "We need to find him so we can start searching for sonic..... and arrest knuckles" shadow said. Suddenly the screen turns on for a incoming call. "Doctor R what do you fucking wan—" "WHERE IS YOUR AGENT RED!!!" He yelled. "We don't know where he is." Shadow growled. "Well then if you see him tell the traitor that if he doesn't bring me the hedgehog and the codes I'll have no Choice but put these two in a batch of acid!" His shadow laughs as he steps aside. Amy and Shadow gasp seeing silver and a unknown civilian tied up and over a thing of acid. "We don't know where he is! We're looking for him ourselves because we thought he took sonic to you!" Shadow yelled. "Well the bastard had a change of heart and killed one of my men! You got three no two months to find him or else!" Dr. R hangs up. "FUCK!" Shadow growls. "So he didn't take him to the doctor so that means...." "He's off the grid.... Damn it...." They looked at each other and start to call up other agents.

Back at the safe house

I sip on soda and giggle at joke that was told. I noticed my sleeping spy was waking up. He opened his stunning violet eyes and groan. "What time is it?" He said groaning which was sexy sounding. "Oh ummm five thirty" I said and he nod's sitting up while rubbing his eyes. He noticed the show I was watching was the same one he fell asleep to. "You like this?" He asked and I nod. "It's my favorite" I said and he chuckled. "Mine too" he replied. "I kinda guess since it's a marathon but just to be sure" I said and asked questions about the show and he guessed correctly with genuine excitement. So he told me the truth and isn't faking it. "So would you like anything to eat?" He asked. "I could...go for some....spaghetti?" I blushed and he nods. "That sounds good want to help me? Ya know to make sure I don't do anything?" He asked and I nod. We walk into the kitchen and he pulls out a pan, and a box of spaghetti noodles. I watch him pull out fresh tomatoes, spices, and other stuff making me curious. "What's with all that?" I asked. "Oh ummm I make my own sauce." He said and I was impressed. "Nice I...would like to learn" I blush and he smiled at me.

"Ok"