First time~

"Wow" I said after tasting the homemade sauce. "Good right?" He said putting the tasting spoon in the sink. "Yeah do you have any chicken or beef?" I asked and he nods pulls out the roll of beef. "I make good meatballs maybe I could show you?" I blushed. "Sounds good I usually just chop it up and add some onion." He smiled and I felt my heart beating faster. I showed him and he was impressed with the taste as well. Pretty much the dinner was....really nice and.... Man I wish it was a date.... Oh my god my heart wants to kiss him..... "If only this was a date he's... amazing...kind...and I fallen for him more since that night I had him join me on the stage. Wait no I can't it's not professional!" Knuckles thoughts were interrupted when i suddenly kissed him. "Oh forget it and fuck the professionalism he's mine~" knuckles kissed me back shocking me. By the way I find out his name when I saw a picture of him with his name of his high school graduation. We break the kiss and our eyes met both filled with lust. We kissed again and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifts me by my hips on the counter. His hands glide up then back down the sides of my body. Once he gripped my hips again I moaned and he stuck his tongue in my mouth to dance with mine. Fuck that was so hot. He starts sucking on my neck and I was enjoying his lips on my neck. I sighed feeling his hands glide from my hips to my ass and gave it a squeeze. "Can we go to your room?~" I moaned and without another word he lifts me up and we kiss deeply as he took me to his room. It was extremely nice. Dark grey walls, black wood floors, a flat screen hanging on the wall over a electric fireplace, his bed was clearly a California king with grey and black bedding and one of those dims lights making the room more romantic and relaxing. I felt the softness of the bed and his body towering over me. Our lips part more and he sat up to remove his shirt. Holy shit he had such a succulent strong 6 pack ab body and I felt my face heat up. The heat from his body warms mine as he kisses me again while his hands glide up my body lifting my shirt. He kisses down the exposed chest lifting the back up and licks up between my chest. He pulls the shirt over my head and tossed it over on the ground next to his. "You have such a cute body~" he hissed in my ear before nibbling it making me shiver. My heart was pounding once he sucks on my neck again and I felt one of his fingers wedge between the rim of my shorts with the boxers and my body. He started pulling them down and starts kissing down my body once more pulling them off. He click the buckle of his belt and remove his jeans and boxers. His member was just as I dreamt it would be and my heart was pounding faster as he crawled back on top of me and kissed me deeply again. His hand lifted one of my legs to part it from the other and I felt the tip rubbing on my entrance. "Wait wait" I said breaking the kiss and was very nervous. "Are you ok? We can st—" "No I want this it's just ummmm it's just that..... Im a.....it's my..... first time." I blush and saw understanding in his eyes. "I'll be gentle but it's going to hurt trust me" he said and I nod. He gets off of me and goes into his nightstand pulling out a bottle of lube. "Might need this to help" he said and crawled back into bed. Yet he put some on his fingers which confused me and he starts kissing me when I felt the cold lube on my entrance. He rubbed it on then suddenly I felt one of his fingers slipping in making me gasp in pleasure. The thrust the other one in and was moving them in an out making me moan and relax. After a couple of minutes he pulls his fingers out and got on top once more. He had already lube up his member and gripped my leg once more parting them. I nod and wrapped my arms around his neck as he lined up the tip then I felt pressure until something pops inside. My body arched and I moaned in pleasure making him smile. Then it continues to glide in getting bigger the more that slides in. Until I felt his body pelvic area on my body I knew he was completely in. It felt so good but I winced once it twitched inside and he waited for me to tell him to start. Until then he kisses my neck and brushes his fingers through my quills. My body becomes relaxed and was loving the throbbing intruder waiting to get pleased. "You can start~" I sighed and he licks my neck as his hips started to slowly move sliding the large member in and out. I gripped his shoulder from behind and moaned into his neck enjoying how slow and gentle he was being. Yet I was already craving more and begged him to go faster which he didn't hesitate on doing so. The faster pace made it even more enjoyable. "Knux faster~" I begged and he did hit that pleasure spot making me gasp in pleasure. My eyes rolled back as I gripped the back of his head and moan loud into his neck more as my other hand clawed down his back. He scoots his legs closer as his hands grip my thighs and pulls my body closer to his going deeper. I released his body and my arms plop down on the mattress for a few seconds before I dug them under the pillow. I caught him admiring my pleasure body and face as he gripped my hips bringing me more closer and I could swear I see the tip poking out of my abdomen. I started drooling as I started to feel dizzy in lust but love as well. This was far better than what I dreamt. He pulls out and puts me on my knees before thrusting back in. I was moaning into them pillow as his body hits my ass over and over. I felt my member twitch and something warm shot out. "I-I-I th-think~ I c-c-cum on yoOOUR sheets!~" I said as his movements slowed down the sped back up when suddenly he slammed deep and I felt something hot fill me up to the rim of my ass. He was breathing heavy but he kissed the side of my head and shoulder. "That's ok~" he said and pulled out then plops next to me. "You kept your word and it was amazing~" I said and he smiled at me. "Good~" he smiled. After laying there for a few more minutes we got up toss on our clothes and changed the messy sheets.

We laid back down and he held me close before we both drifted off to sleep.