LET HIM GO!!!

"Sonic?" I open my eyes then saw knuckles smiling at me and I kissed him so fast. He kissed me back and we made love. Very hot love. "Please don't stop~ knux harder~" I begged as my nails dug into his shoulder blades. His lips suck on my neck as he heeded to my begs. Yet the sucking was getting rough and it started to hurt. "Kn-knux ow let go of my neck" I asked as he continued his hard thrusts. He does release my neck but fangs grew and he bites down on my neck.

"AGHHHHH" I screamed as the scientist jabs a needle in my arm again. "WHY CANT I FIND YOUR VEINS?!" Another dream.... Fuck! I got to break out of here. "Easy because I always had difficult veins you son of a bitch!" I yelled and he slaps me. "You sorry excuse—" "Have you gotten his blood?" Dr. R demanded. "No even with him being back to blue I can't find the right veins!" The scientist snapped. "Well hurry up and find them! I want agents snow and Red to see how I take over this world." "LET HIM GO!" I hear knuckles yell and Dr. R turns around seeing him as they brought him in. "Oh shut up you pathetic traitor!" Dr. R smacks him and hits him with the bud of the gun. I saw his blood and my anger grew. I fur turns dark blue and my eyes white as I rip out of my chain then grabbed the scientist. His eyes widen in fear an was tossed across the room into Dr R and his gang. Knuckles looks at me in shock and fell back to the floor as I walked passed him. The next thing I knew it I was breathing heavy with blood on my hands. I saw the dead Doctor, scientists, and gang members with their throats ripped out. Yet I noticed knuckles was hugging me from behind and I guess that what stopped me. What the hell was that? "Sonic!" I looked up and saw silver running to me and hugged me tightly. I started crying into his shoulder as knuckles got up to check on tails. Turns out this was a hidden dark power I had that really would've been bad if Dr. R gotten my blood. Lucky for me it's easy to control now. Now to get shadow and the cat.

Guess Amy beat us to it because shadow and Blaze were taken into custody when we got back. They ratted out hundreds of Dr. R's spies and all were captured and put away in jail. Silver eventually forgiven knuckles completely and we started to openly date. Well a year later we got married and I became a agent in training with my brother. Oh and Tails? Well he and Amy hit it off and are getting made next year. I'm very happy with knuckles and I honestly wouldn't change my new exciting life.

End