Chapter XXVI: Not The Same

>Molten's POV<

I sat up a bit in bed, and rubbed my eyes a bit. Yawning, I glanced around the room. Wait.. This is Micheal's room-. I got up out of the bed, and left, feeling like I was intruding on his space now. As I walked passed the kitchen, I glanced into it,noticing movement. Micheal was in there, cooking something. I backed away from the doorway a but, not really having an appetite for anything in particular, and walked to the living room.

>Micheal's POV<

I looked over at the time on the microwave. It was about 10:49 a.m., so Molten had to be awake by now. I turned off the stove, and walked out of the kitchen, wiping my hands off on a paper towel. "Hey, Molt, are you awake?" I called out a bit. Molten faced me. He was sitting on the couch, just relaxing, I assumed. "I'm awake." I smiled and nodded. "That's good to hear. I made some food, if you want some-" "What did he tell you." I paused for a moment. "What did who tell me?" "Red."

   "Ah, he just let me know about your D.I.D., Ennard." I only ever want to help you, I never want to hurt you, okay? So me knowing isn't a bad thing. Especially since you plan to stay, right?" Molten glanced at me, then looked away and nodded. I smiled softly at first, but could tell he was upset. "Hey-. How about I finish making you breakfast, and then we'll talk about the last 15 years okay-?" He looked back at me. "The last 15 years? I haven't been here the last fifteen years," He said. To be honest, he hadn't become anymore human seeming than before.. Which is a surprise, especially since he'd been more out in public. What happened to you..

   "I know, that's why I want to talk-" He stared at me then, nodded a bit, and looked away. I started to feel as though I had done something wrong, maybe even upset him on accident. He was so hard to read at points, and I felt compelled to help him, so whatever.

----------------------------------------------

   Look what book has risen from the dead- ;-; I'm sorry you guys- I've been working on "Fate Is No Friend" and I didn't have much motivation for this book- But I do now 👍 This book will probably turn into one shots or something once I get this to the point I want it to be- I want to have my two books merge- Without having you guys feel like you're just rereading the same thing- I'll figure it out Lol- I might update thia again later today