Chapter II: Late Night Visiter

>Ennard's POV<

   Benedict had gone downstairs to work. I didn't like it down there. It made me feel trapped like before. I got down out of the vents, and went to one of the empty rooms, often referred to as a "Guest Room" or an "Extra Room". As I walked in, I saw an odd thing in the middle of the room.

   It didn't seem to be like the soft thing in the living room, but it didn't seem like the rectangle thing on the floor either. I walked a bit closer to it, but then backed it up. It could be dangerous-.. Maybe Benedict can tell me what it is? I hesitantly walked back out of the room, and went to where the downstairs entry was in the kitchen.

   I stared down the steps. I didn't want to go down there. I glanced around the kitchen and found a box on the counter that said "Fruit Loops." I can get his attention with this. I walked back over to the stairwell, and chucked it down the stairs.

>Micheal's POV<

   I wonder what it's doing upstairs-. I continued to work on the bracelet. Just then a loud bang rang from the bottom of the stairs. I looked up from my desk, startled, and saw Fruit Loops flying everywhere. What the hell-?! I got up and walked over to the stairs. I looked up and saw it.

   "Why'd you do that-" I gestured towards the now spilled cereal box. It looked back at me. "T0 g3t y0ur @tt3nt!0n.(To get your attention.))" "You could have just come downstairs and asked for me, you know." "N0.(No.))" It shook it's head no, then walked away. I sighed and looked back at the spilled Fruit Loops, which were Jhon's favorite.

   I'll clean that later, I guess-. I went back over to my desk and went back to work.

>Ennard's POV<

   He had seemed pretty upset about me throwing that stuff downstairs. I didn't mean for it to cause such a mess. I don't know what it was. I climbed back into the vents. I think I'll stay here for the night. I glanced around. There wasn't a charging port for me in here. Rats.

>Micheal's POV<

   I held up the bracelet and looked it over. It seemed safe enough. I hesitantly slipped it onto my wrist and pressed the activation button. It didn't do anything for a moment, but then it flashed. I looked at my hands, and they were no longer purple, which meant,  the transformation disc worked.

   I sighed relieved, then got up, and went upstairs. There was a knock at the door.

>Ennard's POV<

   There was a bang at the front entry. I crawled through the vents over to it, and slipped a wire through the vent to open it. "Don't you dare." I heard Benedict say. I quickly took my wire back and watched as he opened it.

>Micheal's POV<

   I opened the door, and to my surprise it was Flynn. I sighed a bit. "Hey- How can I help?" I leaned against the door way. I heard faint scratching in the vents as me and Flynn continued to talk. It must've crawled away from the door.

   "I just wanted to congratulate you on your last day at that place- You were talking about how much you hated that job. I'm just glad you made it out of there alive, Mike-" I laughed a bit nervously. "Yeah-. Alive-" "Do you mind if I come in?" I glanced up.

   "Uhm-. Sure- Why not." I stepped to the side and followed behind him as he walked in. He sat down at the couch and I sat down a bit away from him, but next to him. "So, how is Jhon?" Flynn asked. I looked at him. "Oh, Jhon is doing fi-" There was scratching in the vents above us. Flynn looked up. "What was that-?"

   I looked up and sighed. "You know what- you should probably go- I have a- ventilation problem I need to take care of." "Are you sure-?" I nodded. "Yeah. Thanks for stopping by-" Flynn shrugged and walked out, closing the door behind himself.

   I groaned a bit, and looked up. "Are you okay up there? Hey-??"

Chapter II: Completed