Chapter XIX: Family

(Date: September 13th 2003)

"×": E or e
"+": A or a

>???'s POV<

"W×ll maybe if you w×nt along with the plan, w× wouldn't b× in this situation!!" "0h pl3@s3. Y0ur pl@n w@s fl@w3d, @nd y0u kn0w !t." "W× don't know that cau-" "θh, $hut !t. Yθu twθ f!ght l!k€ c+t$ 'n' dθg$. Yθu'r€ g!v!ng m€ + blθθdy h€+d+ch€."

>Micheal's POV<

I yawn a bit, and sit up. My whole body hurts. I cough up a bit of blood, pain in my chest. Papa said he found Father, sister, Charlie, and a weird bear animatronic-.? But how..? My father got springlocked, and I worked at the place he got springlocked at.. I didn't see him.. All I saw were hallucinations-.. I- Wait... The god damn rabbit..!!!

I quickly got up, and rush down the stairs. "Papa.!!!" He looks up at me, setting his tea down. "Yes-?" "In what condition did you find father...?" "He was stuck in a tattered old springlock suit, for SpringBonnie who preformed next to SpringFredbear-.. Why do you ask-?"

"No reason.. And what about Elizabeth... Where did you find her...?" "That's-. Complicated.. It was like a mixture of Circus Baby and scraps... Micheal, what's going through your head right now.?" "And Evan.. Did you find him...? Is his soul trapped...?" "Micheal, I don't have all the answers.. I didn't ever say that I had your brother..." "What are you planning, now that you have them.?" He sighs a bit.

"Setting them free.."

The room suddenly went into a long silence. "I want to help." I look at the ground. "I want to see my family before hand, though.." "Are you sure.? You might want to keep the thought of who they were unaltered before you-" "I've already had them altered.. Father was at Fazbear Frights, and Circus Baby was at SL, with-..." I cut myself off.

He doesn't know about him.. I mean he does, but he doesn't know what I knew and felt about him. He doesn't actually know him...

"With who, Mike-?" "With no one.." I sigh. It's for the best that he doesn't know.. "When are you planning on having the fire...?" "When preparations are done-. Are you sure you want to help in this? I won't blame you if you don't help and just let the flames take you-." "I want to help set them free.. It'll at least help me be set free with a good mind-."

"Plus. I can tell Jhon all about the 'horrors'." I look up at Papa, but now I can't read his expression. Is it concern? Disappointment? Mourning? What is he feeling.?

"Then you can come with me tonight." He said, fixing his glasses.

Chapter XIX: Completed