Wedding preparation - Part 29

When Kivilcim finally comes out, she sees Ömer out of breath...

Kivilcim: "What happened to Ömer?"

Ömer: "No, darling... I drove fast so I wouldn't miss you!"

Kivilcim: "You drove?...Your men are here too...?!?"

Ömer: "Yeah... whatever... Forget it... And how was your day?"

Kivilcim: "Good... Ömer, we've already seen each other today... You ask as if we haven't seen each other for days..."

Ömer: "Come on then, let's drive...!"

Kivilcim: "Ohhhhhhhhhhkaaaay!"

Kivilcim was confused, but she went with us and behaved as if nothing had happened.

On the way home, Ömer received a text from Alev.

She wrote that she had organized a location and asked Ömer to come over with Kivilcim during the day!

Kivilcim: "Did something happen?"

Ömer: "Darling, what's wrong with you....? Everything is fine... Do we want to eat something together after work tomorrow?"

Kivilcim: "Ok with pleasure!"

Ömer: "Ok, I'll pick you up again tomorrow... I'll take you to a beautiful place..." then he quietly added: "Hopefully the place is beautiful too...!"

Kivilcim looked at him questioningly but replied calmly and relaxed: "All right... I'm looking forward to it!"

Ömer: "Me too!"

The next day Ömer picked up Kivilcim...

She was very excited, but the most excited was Ömer.

Ömer drove her to the location and showed Kivilcim the location with the breathtaking view!

Kivilcim:"Ömeeeer?"

Ömer: "Sweetheart!"

Kivilcim:"Ömeeeer?"

Ömer: "Kivilciiiiim?!"

Kivilcim:"Ömer... what a location...!"

Ömer: "Did you like it?"

Kivilcim: "YES even more....This view.. The location....BREATHTAKING!"

Ömer:"Very...!"

Kivilcim: "But we want to eat something here? Can we eat something here? This is a hall, right?"

Ömer: "We're going to eat a lot here..."

Kivilcim:"I didn't understand you......What do you mean?"

Ömer took Kivilcim's hands, pulled her towards him and both came face to face...

He stroked her face with his fingers

Ömer kissed her lips gently and slowly...

She smiled....

Kivilcim:"Ömer?!"

Ömer: "Honey...we're going to try and eat a lot of dishes right away... And then we'll choose a menu and then present it as a wedding menu at our wedding!"

Kivilcim: "Wedding menu?! Are you serious?" surprised...

Ömer: "Yes, my heart...!" he kissed her hands Kivilcim could hardly believe it...

Ömer: "Come to us Alev...!"

Kivilcim:"Alev?!"

Alev:"Surprise! and do you like your wedding location?"

Kivilcim: "I'm so surprised right now... So confused... I don't know how to react!"

Alev: "It was all Ömer's idea!"

Ömer: "Do we want to talk about details and the food?!"

Alev: "Yes, brother-in-law!"

Kivilcim:"Ömer I'm speechless...!"

Ömer hugged Kivilcim and all three went to a table and discussed the whole thing in detail.

They both drove back late in the evening!

Kivilcim was overjoyed...

Kivilcim: "So my dress...can I choose that tomorrow?"

Ömer: "Yes, my angel!" he kissed her hand...

Kivilcim:"Ömer what did I do to deserve it?"

Ömer briefly looked at Kivilcim: "What did I do to deserve you? You're the best thing that happened to me...! We've both been through a lot...This is our reward! Don't think about it much!"

Kivilcim:"I love you!"

Ömer: "I like you too...my darling!"

Kivilcim: "Do we want to tell everyone that too?"

Ömer: "Let's choose clothes first and then organize a dinner... We'll tell them there, okay?"

Kivilcim full of joy: "Ok!"

In the evening at Arslan's:

Sönmez:"Ohhhhhh Kivilcim... We can see you too!"

Kivilcim: "I'm exhausted mom... Tomorrow I'm going out with Ömer after work......!"

Sönmez: "Since he came into your life, you have forgotten us!"

Cimen: "Grandma,,,, please!"

Kivilcim: "Mom, are you jealous now?"

Sönmez: "No, but he will let you down too.. He is one of ÜNAL's.. Don't forget it!"

Kivilcim: "Mom, he's different.. You know that too. Please stop..! I'm going to sleep! Goodnight to you all!"

Cimen and Sönmez: "Good night!"

Cimen: "Omaaaaa... Ömer Abi is not like Fatih or Apo!"

Sönmez: "Apooo?! Have respect.. You're like Alev! I'm going to sleep tonight!"

Cimen breathes in and out deeply...: "Good night!"