Fatih accepts their relationship - Part 21

Fatih became a bit different. He wasn't as aggressive as before. He went home to rest. Those few minutes at work meant a lot to him.

Meanwhile, at Kivilcim's house:

Everyone sat at the dining table. Cimen and Metehan ate and Sönmez watched Kivilcim.

Kivilcim noticed and made a questioning expression on her  face.

Kivilcim with his mouth full:"What?"

Sönmez:"Nothing! I'm just looking at how carefree you can eat..."

Kivilcim threw her fork on the table. Cimen and Methane were

frightened.

Kivilcim:"When will it end? It's enough! ........ Cimen ....Metehan are you done?"

Metehan and Cimen at the same time: "Yes!"

Kivilcim:"Ok get ready. I'll drive us to school!"

Cimen:"What? You're going to drive us to school?"

Kivilcim:"Yes Cimen...Do you mind? Do you want to go alone?"

Cimen:"No no no it's fine.. I'm coming!"

It was unusual for Cimen. Her mother always went to work alone.

Sönmez: "Run far away from your worries!"

Kivilcim looked at her and stood up.

At home, Fatih went up to his bedroom to lie down.

Doğa:"Fatih... Why are you home too early?"

Fatih:"Doğa.. I have to lie down for a moment...."

Doğa:"Ok.. are you ok? Did you maybe get sick?"

Fatih:"Everything is ok... Doğa please!"

Suddenly Pembe came into the room.

Pembe:"Doğa, are you ready?" She saw Fatih: "Fatih? My son... what are you doing here?"

Fatih:"Oooooooooof I wanted to lie down for a moment...What's going on..It's my home too.. Can't I come home earlier? Is it forbidden?"

Pembe: "Son I was just asking....Why are you yelling at me like that?"

Fatih:"Sorry Mom... I want some rest please!"

Pembe:"Did you fight with your father? Yes, of course you need rest.. After all what happened,.... we all need rest and vacation! .... Well, Doğa, I know Mrs.Kivilcim is your mother.. But that was definitely too much! I always expected everything from your Aunt Alev.. But your mother ......"

Fatih interrupted her: "Mom please... It's Doğa's mother and 2. Both of them have the right to be happy too!.....Can we stop with this 'Mrs. Kivilcim and Uncel Ömer Story' Topic?.... I couldn't sleep well yesterday and no not because of Uncle and Mrs. Kivilcim... ..That's why I could not  working well. That's why I came back home to get some sleep..May Can I ...?"

Pembe and Doğa were surprised. Fatih reacted very differently than expected.

Pembe: "Doğa, shall we go?"