The secret - Part 3

A few hours later, Kivilcim opens her eyes. She is alone in bed. She looks for her phone and immediately looks at the clock.

It's 7:09 am. She has one more lesson, after that she has to go to school.

She looks right then left... She can't find her clothes. She gets up and take a shirt from Ömer's wardrobe. The shirt is long enough to reach her knees.

She goes into the living room.

Kivilcim:"Ömer?"............."Ömer??"

Ömer: "Come here, I'm in the kitchen... on the left...!"

Kivilcim goes to the kitchen. Ömer is standing there with boxer shorts and a sleeping robe. He's cooking something. Kivilcim goes to him.

She is standing right next to him. He turns his head to the side and kisses her on the lips.

Then he licks his lips.

Kivilcim:"What are you doing so early?"

Ömer: "Breakfast! -.... I thought we lost energy now we need some energy. Food provides energy."

Kivilcim smiles at him.

Kivilcim":I have to take a shower soon, then I have to go to work!"

Ömer:"All right, you go take a shower.. Then you can eat something.. I'll drive you to work!..."

Kivilcim turns and is about to go to the bathroom..............

..............Ömer: "By the way, this shirt suits you very well!".......

Kivilcim turns her head to him and grins slightly......

................................................................................................................................................................

Kivilcim takes a shower while Ömer sets the table.

Then he goes to the bathroom.

Omer:"Kivilcim?"

Kivilcim can't hear Ömer... The water sound is too loud.

He goes in the shower with me. Kivilcim is so scared that she screams loudly!

Ömer:"It's just me!"

Kivilcim:"Ömer you scared me!"

Ömer kisses Kivilcim's neck and shoulder... They both laugh..

Ömer: "I'll scare you often... My life... Love you!"

Kivilcim touches his hair and gently kisses his forehead.

Ömer: "Are you going to take a shower for a long time?"

Kivilcim:"I'll be done in 5 minutes!"

Ömer:"Okey, I'm going to change my clothes!"

Kivilcim:"Omer?"

Ömer: "Yes!"

Kivilcim:"Come take a shower first.. Do you want to get dressed without taking a shower?"

Ömer: "It will all take time! I'll do it tonight!"

Kivilcim was surprised....

--------------------------------

When Ömer was on his way to the bedroom, the doorbell rang.

He goes and opens the door. In front of him is his wife Leman.

Ömer:"Leman?"

Leman looks at Ömer strangely...

Leman:"Get out of my way... I want to go in..."

Ömer:"Are you stupid? ....No! What are you looking for here early in the morning?"

Leman:"Who's inside?"

Ömer breathes deeply in and out!

Ömer:"Why are you here?"

Leman:"I need to talk to you.. Our court date is in a week. We need to talk about it!"

Ömer:"Leman! There's nothing to talk about! By the way, you can call me and we'll meet outside... But not like this! You can't just come to my house! Please go now! I'll call you later!"

But Leman is still standing there...she's in with one foot so that Ömer can't close the door either! 

At that moment, Kivilcim comes out of the bathroom towards the kitchen.

Kivilcim:"Ömer, I only have a little time left... I think I'll make breakfast at school!"

Leman's facial expression changed!

Ömer was very tense...Ömeri got scared....!