A coffee thing - Part 1

Ömer and Kivilcim go into Ömer's apartment. Kivilcim goes ahead and sees his living rooms. She is surprised...

She turns around: "Ömer, what a beautiful apartment!"

Ömer"Do you think so? I'm glad you like it.."

Kivilcim:"I never thought your apartment would look like this!"

Ömer"Really...How did you imagine my apartment?"

Kivilcim:"Hmmmmm like your brother's apartment...!"

Ömer"Our preferences are different. He designed the apartment according to his wife's wishes. As the saying goes, a woman makes the apartment a place to live!"

Kivilcim:"Yes, that's right, but I like your apartment very much... It's decorated to my liking...!"

Ömer looks at her while she looks at his decoration...

.............................................

Ömer:"Who knows, maybe one day you will be the lady of this house!?!?"

Kivilcim laughs: "You very funny..."

Ömer:"I'm not kidding....It's a wish!"

......................................

Ömer looks at her with a seductive look. She gives his hands to him... The hands touch and he holds her hands tight. ...

Ömer comes close to her. Leans his forehead against hers. He looks at her lips...She tries to make eye contact.. Ömer's nose touches her nose..... He strokes her nose with his.. Gently.

Then he closes his eyes...!

Ömer:"Kivilcim.....When I first saw you............"

He comes even closer.. He feels her breathing. She is very excited and very nervous. He comes even closer with his lips... He touches her upper lips gently. She's so excited she doesn't do anything. She's just breathing a lot and very fast.

Kivilcim is very excited. She loves him but cannot understand the situation.

Ömer realizes it and moves on. He kisses her upper lips again. Very gentle and with a lot of feeling. ... He raises his head slightly and touches her nose again. Slowly and twice, smiling. Kivilcim is focuse on his lips and doesn't know what to do.  Everything is so fast..

Then Ömer kisses her again. His lips grab her upper lips. He sucks on it. Both have their eyes closed. Both enjoy the moment. Ömer takes over the whole control and kisses her with a lot of passion.

He slowly kisses her cheeks. His lips slide from the lip to the right cheek then to the neck and from there to the left cheek. It sucks on her skin in some places. He kisses her lips again then he kisses her eyes... 

He gently grabs her face. Then he kisses her all over her face. Very carefully..slowly and with a lot of emotion. Kivilcim is still breathing very heavily..

He looks her straight in the eyes...

Ömer:"It's fine. Relax and enjoy."

He kisses her nose..Then he looks at her again.

He gently touches her nose...

Ömer:"But if you don't want ......."

Kivilcim raises her lips to him.

She shows that she wants him. She tries to kiss him.

.....................

Ömer smiles briefly and kisses her lips. While they are kissing, Ömer slowly takes off Kivilcim's blazer... He wanted to know what she had under her blazer the whole time and now he sees it.

 > She is wearing a sexy lace bra with an American neckline in black.  That makes him so hot... ......

..................................

He strokes her back very gently with light touches.

With slow touches he tries to get her even closer to him. He gently kisses her shoulder. Your skin is very soft and very warm.

He slowly opens her bra. Kivilcim is a little ashamed and that's why she presses her body tightly to his body. 

Ömer kisses her gently on the shoulder and upper arm and tries to relax her. He often touches her to make her relax, but he notices how excited she is still. So he whispers in her ear: "Take off my blazer too." and kisses her ear and cheek.. Then lightly her top of the head.

She opens his blazer and takes it off. He's wearing a thick sweater underneath. Then she tries to take that sweater off without showing Ömer her naked half body.

She tries but can't. So Ömer helps her and undresses himself. Also his pants. He is now standing in front of her with only a pair of underpants and with shoes and socks.

He slowly touches her waistband and opens her pants. The pants fall down. Now Kivilcim stands in front of him just as naked with underpants and shoes.

He tightly grips her one of her upper thighs and clips it to his hips. After that he takes the other upper thigh and lifts it too and lets them clamp his hips with both upper thighs.

Now he takes her to the couch. He looks deep into her eyes. The noses touch. 

..........