Can is Ömer's biggest support - Part 10

The next day:

Can (Ömer's friend) rings at Ömer's apartment.

The house maid opens the door.

The maid:"Yes?!"

Can:"I want to talk to Ömer.. Is that possible?"

Ömer: "Can you come in ..."

Can:"Ömer are you alright?"

Ömer:"What do you think?.. Come in...sit down...coffee??"

Can:"Yes please.."

...........

Both are sitting there with coffee cups and discussing what happened between Kivilcim and Ömer yesterday.

Can is very shocked but he understands Kivilcim's reaction.

Ömer: "I know she's right, but I couldn't divorce Leman for 3 years... How am I supposed to do it in a short time?"

Can: "Ömer, We have one more try, I have a plan... I'll use the joker for you!"

Ömer: "No Can!"

Can:"We have no other option. No other chance. Otherwise we can try and try for years... Actually you have 2 options... 1. Option Leman has to be treated medically and with the documents you can prove in court that she is not physically unstable or I will do my plan!"

Ömer: "....Then I have to talk to her and try to persuade her?!"

Can:"Yes, try that, if it does not work, I'll use my plan!"

Ömer:"Metehan will hate me for that!"

Can: "Ömer Metehan also knows how ill his mother is! Leman is very good to you and to him. Soon she will go even more crazy and I hope she doesn't do anything to him or  to you - like before ! DONT FORGET ...!!!....She wanted to set the apartment on fire when she first found out about the divorce...I don't want to know what she can do if the divorce happens and you get together with Kivilcim.!"

Ömer knew that! Leman had often tried to kill everyone together. She couldn't let Ömer break up with her. She wanted Ömer and Metehan for herself. She was obsessed!

But Ömer was also afraid that Leman could harm Kivilcim, so he decided to talk to Metehan first - then persuade Leman!

At school:

Methane and Cimen:

Cimen:"And ?"

Metehan:"Your mom and my dad have both gotten weird.. Can't you see that??"

Cimen:"And? I mean so what?"

Metehan:"Wait,.. something else will happen...!"

Kivilcim walks down the aisle:

Kivilcim:"Cimen to me!"

Cimen turns to Metehan: "Did you mean that with .."Wait,.. Something else will happen...!" ??"

Methehan:"Not really!"

Cimen:"I'll be back afterwards..!"

Methane:"kk"

In the evening: Methehan and Ömer are sitting at the dining table.

Ömer:"Metehane..?!?"

Methehan:"Yes dad!?"

Ömer didn't know how to explain it.

Ömer slowly:"Metehan...your mother...she's a bit...so I'm scared..."...

Metehan:"It's alright dad...why are you scared? About what?"

Ömer:"I think your mother needs medical treatment..I don't think she's physically unstable!"

He drank a full glass of water.. He was nervous!

Metehan:"Dad it's fine... I think the same way as you do!"

Ömer was shocked! You could see that!