Season End - Part 17

Ömer gently touched Kivilcim's face. He kissed her lips. Kivilcim whispered softly: "I have to go. Mom thinks I'm at Fatma's apartment. I said to her I'll be right back."

Ömer:" 2 minutes  more please!"

He kissed the side of Kivilcim's neck.

Kivilcim pushed away.

Kivilcim:"Ömer this will take more than 2 minutes. Mom will be worried. Please !"

Ömer:"Then call her...!"

Kivilcim:"Are you serious?"

Ömer: "Yes, say you stay with Fatma."

Kivilcim:"I already said that! Recently!"

Both laughed.

Ömer followed suit and kissed her on the face several times.

Kivilcim:"Wait, I'll call Fatma... No, I'll write her and call Mama. Because of you, I have to lie again Ömer!"

Kivilcim called her mother and texted Fatma to tell her to lie. Sönmez didn't agree, but she didn't say anything. Kivilcim wasn't in a good mood those days, so she thought it would be better for Kivilcim to talk with Fatma and maybe so she will be good again.

Ömer smiled at Kivilcim. He kissed her hands again and pulled out a box with a ring.

Kivilcim:"I can't believe it...Ömer?!"

Kivilcim was surprised and excited. More than Ömer.

Kivilcim:"Ömer...I didn't expect that...We just wanted to talk..."

Ömer:"I know my darling.. I wanted to propose to you.... If you hadn't forgiven me...I would have waited for you. This ring is only for you. This ring is meant for you....I wanted to try my luck today--- ..."

Kivilcim:"I don't know what to say...!"

Ömer:"Wait.. I haven't asked my question yet."

Ömer:"Kivilcim Arslan...You are the woman of my life.. Only next to you can I be who I really am. And only next to you do I feel complete...."

Kivilcim:"Me too...!"

Ömer continues: "Will you marry me?" 

Kivilcim smiled and said: "Definitely I would marry you!"

Ömer took out the ring and put it in her finger. He kissed her hand gently and looked at her. Kivilcim's eyes were filled with joy. Her eyes sparkled.

Ömer came close to her and grabbed her upper lip with his lips. Kivilcim enjoyed it. 

She trusted him now and accordingly she let go and kissed him too. 

Ömer slowly and passionately kissed her neck and shoulders....

The next day:

In the back of the car, the rear seats and trunk were brought together to make a sleeping area. There Kivilcim and Ömer slept with one pillow and blanket together early in the morning.

Both slept sideways. Kivilcim and Ömer were face to face. Their bodies was close. She snuggled up to him.

Suddenly Ömer opened his eyes. He saw her beautiful face.. So close to his face. He gave her a kiss on her nose. She opened her eyes too and smiled at him.

Kivilcim:"Good morning.."

Ömer:"Good morning my future wife!"

Kivilcim smiled.