Ömer organizes the wedding location - Part 27

Ömer was very normal and was happy that Sönmez called him "Ömer" instead of "Mr.Ömer"

But Kivilcim was confused. She knew how her mother would react, but she didn't expect her reaction to be so violent.

Ömer: "Shall we have a drink outside?"

He pointed his head towards the kitchen.

Kivilcim: "Why, we can get coffee here again?"

Ömer whispered: "Sevilay!.... I want to enjoy the time with you in peace without being heard!"

Kivilcim understood him and said quietly: "Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Kivilcim: "Sevilay, we're gone...!"

Sevilay from the kitchen: "Everything is fine, Ms. Kivilcim!"

Ömer and Kivilcim went downstairs and got into Ömer's car.

Kivilcim: "Ömer, I have to go to the meeting afterwards... Should I take my car with me?"

Ömer: "I will accompany you and then pick you up and drop you off at home!"

Kivilcim: "Ok!"

Ömer: "hmm Kivilcim what kind of meeting is it?

Kivilcim: "At the school board... We want to talk about different issues and find solutions..."

Ömer: "Ok darling...!" - He kissed her hand.

They drove to a small café

They sat at the café for many minutes and then Ömer drove Kivilcim to the meeting.

While Ömer was waiting for Kivilcim, he organized a location with Alev on the line.

Ömer:"Alev can you do me a favor?"

Alev:"Ya brother-in-law (Enişte).. I would do anything for you and my sister...!"

Ömer: "Ok, good to hear.....I need a hall... location that you can find...Outside close to the water.... Romantic with lots of lights, everything that lights up and looks good.... "

Alev: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh brother-in-law... For what? - everything... I'm speechless..."

Ömer: "Alev, Kivilcim and I are getting married. I need a nice location... If you have something, let me know.. I want to surprise her..."

Alev:"Don't surprise Kivilcim so much,... Brother-in-law....She loves surprises but this is something important...It's better to plan with her...! OMG I'm so happy...Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! "

Ömer:"I want you to organize everything and she will see the location a few days beforehand..."

Alev: "All right, brother-in-law.... Kivilcim is lucky to have a man like you in her life.... God, I want it too...!"

Ömer smiled on the line.

Alev: "Oops, I said it out loud... Shit!"

Ömer: "Everything is fine.. I hope you will find a good man too... Write to me or call me when everything is prepared.. Kivilcim is coming... I have to hang up..!"

Alev:"Ok ok ..Trust me .... Aahhhhhhh I am so happy....Bye BYE Enişte!"

Ömer:"Take care--bye..!"

Ömer had ended the conversation and saw Kivilcim talking to a man out of the corner of his eye.

She smiled and he moved closer to her. Ömer got a little jealous. Kivilcim said goodbye to him and approached Ömer's car.

Kivilcim:"Ömer..." she smiled... 

Ömer: "And how was the meeting?"

Kivilcim: "Good...Very good...! We have addressed important issues and tried to find solutions... I think many suggested solutions will work!"

Ömer: "Good.. Home?"

Kivilcim saw how angry Ömer was. His facial expression, his voice and the way he spoke made her think...

Ömer dropped Kivilcim off at the front door.

Kivilcim: "Thank you!"

Ömer: "No problem!"

Kivilcim: "ahhhhhhhhhhh..." she took a deep breath in and out... and continued: "Did something happen?"

Ömer: "No... Everything's fine...!"

Kivilcim: "You're in a bad mood... Suddenly....Are you sure nothing happened?!?"

Ömer:"Kivilcim I'm tired and exhausted! That's all!"

Kivilcim: "Because of me... You spent the whole day with me... I'm sorry!"

Ömer: "No no, everything is fine... Don't blame yourself... I like spending time with you!"

Kivilcim:"Ok see u thn..take care byee...!" she kissed him.

Ömer:"You too...Take care....!"

Kivilcim got out of the car and went upstairs... But her thoughts were with Ömer.