Kivilcim broke Ömer's heart - Part 23

Kivilcim was very happy about the conversation with her daughter. She didn't expect such a good reaction! Doğa was also happy to see her mother smiling again.

After dinner: (Kivilcim's apartment)

Kivilcim comes in....

Cimen:"Mom? ..."

Kivilcim:"I'm so exhausted!"

Sönmez: "And how was the conversation with Doğa?"

Kivilcim smiled: "Very good...!"

Cimen: "Did she forgive you?"

Kivilcim: "She was never mad at me but couldn't understand some of my actions.. Just that!"

Sönmez: "Very interesting!!! .... But Fatih will destroy her life because of you!"

Cimen: "Why should he?!"

Kivilcim: "Mom... aren't you reacting a little too much? Why should she have stress because of me with him? I'm her mother and not Fatih's?"

Sönmez: "But with Fatih's uncle??"

Kivilcim: "I don't think Doğa will allow that...She can't always let herself get down! Mom, she was so different. She was so understanding. I don't think Doğa will change her mind because of Fatih!"

Sönmez: "If you mean it...!"

......

Fatih was lying in bed when Doğa came into the bedroom.

Fatih: "My darling...How are you?"

Doğa:"Good, I'm exhausted...How are you?"

Fatih: "Good.. How was the conversation?"

Doğa:"Good... She understood me and I understood her too..."

Fatih: "Very good... I also had dinner with my uncle...!"

Doğa surprised: "With Ömer Uncle?"

Fatih: "Yes!"

Doğa asking: "Why?"

Fatih:"I talked to him about the situation. I explained to him why we reacted like that and that I shouldn't have reacted like that... I mean...We love each other and we also had difficulties.. Ömer uncle helped me and supported me back then.. And I....I'm such an asshole...!"

Doğa went to Fatih and hugged him.

Doğa: "Fatih, our reaction was not to the relationship or to Ömer Uncle, our reaction was to my mother. You don't like her and I was shocked because I never expected anything like that from her,.,.!"

Fatih and Doğa hugged each other...

The next day:

Ömer and Kivilcim met for breakfast.

Kivilcim:"Ömer I'm so happy... So glad that Doğa supports me!"

Ömer smile: "I told you, she will understand and support you..!"

Kivilcim: "YES, but so quickly? Whatever, I'm happy... I can understand you too. I didn't speak well about your brother and his family.. I mean you're completely different Ömer... You're not like Mr. Abdullah!"

Ömer's facial expression changed......

Ömer lowered his head...

Kivilcim knew she had said something wrong...

Kivilcim:"Ömer...I didn't mean it like that..."

Ömer: "It's okay...I had dinner with Fatih yesterday!"

Kivilcim: "Ohh and how was it?"

Ömer: "Very good. He understands us and supports our relationship!"

Kivilcim surprised: "What? Fatih?.. I'm surprised!"

Ömer: "Yes, I was surprised too, but he is so understanding..."

Kivilcim:"I'm happy about it.. "

Ömer continued to eat...

Kivilcim:"Ömer I'm sorry about before... I can't hide my feelings or what I think... I didn't have a good relationship with your family until now... Or I didn't have a real relationship with your family at all. In my opinion, they are completely different than you. I got along with you immediately. I still have communication problems with them... That's what I mean... Of course I respect them as your family... .Ömer...???"

Ömer: "Kivilcim everything is fine!"

Kivilcim realized how much she had hurt Ömer but that was what she had felt and thought.

Both went by car and Ömer took Kivilcim to school. Ömer was very calm on the journey there.

Kivilcim:"See you later..."

Ömer:"See you later..."

Kivilcim bent down and kissed him on the cheek... Ömer smiled slightly..

Kivilcim whispered in his ear: "I heard that Cimen and Metehan want to study for the exam today."

Ömer whispered: "And?"

Kivilcim:"They'll be in my apartment!"

Ömer looked questioningly: "It's nice ...."

Kivilcim looked at him disappointed...: "Ömer!"

Ömer: "What?"

Kivilcim: "I can come to you today...If you want!"

Ömer: "Ahhhhh.." he smiled... and continued: "Yes, with pleasure.. I'll pick you up later.. But you're sure, aren't you?"

Kivilcim: "I'll talk to Cimen today. But I think it's 100% sure that they want to study together in my apartment!"

Ömer smiled: "Then let me know later...!"

Kivilcim:"Sure..."

She kissed him on the cheek again... Ömer looked questioningly... He pointed his finger at his lips...

Kivilcim smiled: "We are in front of the school Ömer...It's risky for me to even kiss you..."

She was just about to get out when she turned to him again: "But later I'll kiss you from there!"

She gave him a sign with her eyes and smiled. Ömer smiled too.